Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOUR POINTS FROM THE NEXT TWO GAMES

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:20 pm

I think that is the return we'll be looking for. I feel we'll beat Bolton and draw at Charlton.

Would keep us top going into the double header home games against Hull and Middlesbrough.

Re: FOUR POINTS FROM THE NEXT TWO GAMES

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:28 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I think that is the return we'll be looking for. I feel we'll beat Bolton and draw at Charlton.

Would keep us top going into the double header home games against Hull and Middlesbrough.

that`ll do nicely for me too! :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:36 pm

4 points would be great, I think we'll draw at Bolton and win at Charlton. :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:46 pm

I'd be happy with 2 points in all honesty! 30 points from 15 games, bang on 2 points a game (promotion form) :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:46 pm

depends on how we approach the game if malky chooses his negative 4-5-1 tactics then can see us losing both games so i hope malky learnt his lesson and go 4-4-2 away from home we need to pick up points away and we all know 4-4-2 works for we got a big squad and the right players :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:47 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:depends on how we approach the game if malky chooses his negative 4-5-1 tactics then can see us losing both games so i hope malky learnt his lesson and go 4-4-2 away from home we need to pick up points away and we all know 4-4-2 works for we got a big squad and the right players :ayatollah:

Completely agree, we play awful with a 4-5-1 formation, I want to see Velikonja play for once upfront with Helguson

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:52 pm

I think we'll win BOTH games! ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:59 pm

I think we will get 3 out of 6 but better than two draws :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:35 am

4 points for me, beat Bolton then draw with Charlton :ayatollah: