Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED 31/10/12 from the Vale/just back from the Vale

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:26 pm

Updated 31/10/12

Andrew taylor said no injury to helguson or noone...but i will update after thursday training :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Met kimbo's agent, told him about all the well wishers for kim on here he thanked me and said it was nice to hear and he would pass it on to kimbo .....

Training started late about 11 20am due to a players meeting (no problems brewing )just a thing they do....helguson and noone were not training i asked andrew taylor after training if there was any reason they were missing he assured me they are not injured, infact noone took an extra recovery day and helguson had gone home to iceland for a few days with his family.....

In the practice match i lost count how many goals mason scored whitts scored well as did gestede...mcnoughton ran everywhere like he had something to prove and also scored kimbo stood out as sheer class creates so much time on the ball for himself ...kiss slid into gunerson on 1 occasion clipping his ankle kiss said sorry tried to pick him up but gunnerson shrugged him off (aron not happy) but it was soon forgotten ....

Finally had a chat with joe lewis (seems very nice guy)told me he will start tonight at ccfc against millwall 7 o clock kick off.... (im definatly going)...... he said conway would be one of the over age players to start as will steve mcphail ....im also guessing that velikonja will start as he was not training at the vale today hope to go again thursday and will do another update then :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh forgot about the new boy frie he was training but did not join in the practice game ,instead he did 1 to 1 fitness training with 1 of our coaches everything he did was with a ball at his feet :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: just back from the vale

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Sounds good :ayatollah:

how many overage players are you allowed to include in a development match?

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 pm

id like to get a shirt signed ... how approachable are the players down there? i dont want to piss people off.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:35 pm

you are allowed 3 i think.

Would be good if frei got a run out as well.

Cheers for the update, really good. but are you trying to convince us that mcnaughton scored?? :shock: :lol:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:36 pm

3 + goal keeper

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:38 pm

they are very approachable but its best after training ..you can walk back up with them very unhurried and will chat with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:39 pm

i now its unbelievable but i saw mcnoughton score (actully twice)honest :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:41 pm

McNaughton scores ppffff now we know this is all lies :lol: :lol:

Good update mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:45 pm

thanks and i still can not believe what i saw today.......seriously though mcnoughton was awesome today in training :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:46 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:thanks and i still can not believe what i saw today.......seriously though mcnoughton was awesome today in training :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

did you ask where Velikonja was? :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:48 pm

im pretty sure he will start tonight 7 0 CLOCK kick off at the ccstadium verses millwall :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:05 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:they are very approachable but its best after training ..you can walk back up with them very unhurried and will chat with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

whats the best time to be there? thanks btw!

Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:17 pm

well anytime after10 30am and befor 12 noon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Where abouts on the vale resort do they train? Indoors or outdoors? And is it easy to find whilst there? Looking to take my daughter thursday cheers :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:45 pm

they train outdoors ...follow the signs onto the vale resort ..just before the main hotel reception there is alarge building on the right with ccfc badge and cardiff blues badge on it thats there gym changing rooms dining room etc ...theres acar park in front of pitches ccfc train down the bottom pitches you cant see them from car park ...the blues usually train earlyier than ccfc so stay up top watching them then follow city players down the bottom when they come out ...they dont mind you walking down with them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: see you thursdayi will have my 5yr old grandson with me happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:27 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:they train outdoors ...follow the signs onto the vale resort ..just before the main hotel reception there is alarge building on the right with ccfc badge and cardiff blues badge on it thats there gym changing rooms dining room etc ...theres acar park in front of pitches ccfc train down the bottom pitches you cant see them from car park ...the blues usually train earlyier than ccfc so stay up top watching them then follow city players down the bottom when they come out ...they dont mind you walking down with them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: see you thursdayi will have my 5yr old grandson with me happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers for the info :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:41 pm

your wellcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:53 pm

sorry mate but I was there watching the boys train and frei was there training with the development squad on the pavilion pitch and kadeem Harris was training on his own down with the first team with a trainer

Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:59 pm

think you will find that it was frie working 1 to 1 not harris :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:00 pm

harris is a bit bigger in hieght and bulk :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:15 pm

No offence, but with Harris being black, wouldn't it be obvious to spot the clear difference? :lol:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:16 pm

no it was definitely kadeem Harris because I had frei autograph as he walked of the training pitch by the pavilion at 10.30

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:59 pm

well they didnt start training untill 11 20ish down the bottom pitbches and i was there the lad frie was doing 1 on 1 all session and kadeem harris was not there the coluor of there skin is the same i think however i prefer not to use that .....i will be attonights game and if either of them are there i willask them who it was today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Same colour skin?

Seriously? you can't tell the difference between:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:30 pm

AND
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Update from the Vale/just back from the Vale

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:34 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Met kimbo ,s agent told him about all the well wishers for kim on here he thanked me and said it was nice to hear and he would pass it on to kimbo .....

Training started late about 11 20am due to a players meeting (no problems brewing )just a thing they do....helguson and noone were not training i asked andrew taylor after training if there was any reason they were missing he assured me they are not injured, infact noone took an extra recovery day and helguson had gone home to iceland for a few days with his family.....

In the practice match i lost count how many goals mason scored whitts scored well as did gestede...mcnoughton ran everywhere like he had something to prove and also scored kimbo stood out as sheer class creates so much time on the ball for himself ...kiss slid into gunerson on 1 occasion clipping his ankle kiss said sorry tried to pick him up but gunnerson shrugged him off (aron not happy) but it was soon forgotten ....

Finally had a chat with joe lewis (seems very nice guy)told me he will start tonight at ccfc against millwall 7 o clock kick off.... (im definatly going)...... he said conway would be one of the over age players to start as will steve mcphail ....im also guessing that velikonja will start as he was not training at the vale today hope to go again thursday and will do another update then :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh forgot about the new boy frie he was training but did not join in the practice game ,instead he did 1 to 1 fitness training with 1 of our coaches everything he did was with a ball at his feet :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I enjoy reading your updates from there, Cheers. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:45 pm

thanks for the update mate
any news on how jordan mutch is progressing ?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:07 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Met kimbo's agent, told him about all the well wishers for kim on here he thanked me and said it was nice to hear and he would pass it on to kimbo .....

Helguson was subbed Saturday due to injury, i also saw him after the game and he was limping going back to his car.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:09 pm

I thought MM said it was only tactical

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:33 pm

andrew taylor said no injury to helguson or noone...but i will update after thursday training :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: