Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Went to the Vale today

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:20 pm

Took my 6 year old grandson to the Vale today to watch the training. Unfortunately they were not training but Nicky Maynard walked through the car park. Slight limp but no plater on the leg. He told me that the knee is healing and he is getting there.

Re: Went to the Vale today

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:57 pm

not sure why you saying they never trained today as they defo did all be it later than usual :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ps they defo there thursday if you want to try again im taking my 5 yr old grandson then :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Last time I took him training was about 10.30 had a coffee in the golfclub but still no one training must have just missed them!!!

Thanks for the heads up on Thursday may take him then.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:57 pm

see you thursday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:43 pm

Shit I wanted to go down there today maybe you could of given me a lift :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How's Thursday for you? :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:Shit I wanted to go down there today maybe you could of given me a lift :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How's Thursday for you? :lol: :lol:

:D

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As I have said before to many red wines that night I'm afraid see you Thursday :oops: :oops: :cry: