Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: So this is what Clattenburg said

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:40 pm

In fairness to Mata he hasn even claimed he was abused. Said he didnt hear anything.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Just like Marvin Sordell claiming on twiter millwall fans where chanting "slave kunt" when actually they where chanting "lazy kunt" attention seeking twats like these should have the book thrown at them for stiring up racist bollox when there aint none. Its happend with us! Fans of other clubs on messageboards claiming our fans have chanted "black b*stard" when infact it was "jack b*stard" takes the piss! I hope these wingnuts who claim racist abuse just cos they are upset die of aids.. There shit in my oppinion.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:01 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Just like Marvin Sordell claiming on twiter millwall fans where chanting "slave kunt" when actually they where chanting "lazy kunt" attention seeking twats like these should have the book thrown at them for stiring up racist bollox when there aint none. Its happend with us! Fans of other clubs on messageboards claiming our fans have chanted "black b*stard" when infact it was "jack b*stard" takes the piss! I hope these wingnuts who claim racist abuse just cos they are upset die of aids.. There shit in my oppinion.

Never forget CCFC being accused of being racist by a certain Rodney Jack and Mamade Sidibe.