Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So this is what Clattenburg said

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:23 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... ag-on.html

sorry if everybody already knew but i didnt. Seems hard to believe if you ask me

Re: So this is what Clattenburg said

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:29 am

I really cant believe he would say that when he has a mic on him...if he did he deserves to be sacked for being so dull nevermind racist.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:32 am

Thats why i find it soo hard to believe - no one would be so outwardly and obviously rascist in his position when he is wearing a mic (well JT apart :lol: )

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:49 am

ElGwapo wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9641890/Mark-Clattenburg-and-Chelsea-row-following-controversial-encounter-is-messy-and-must-not-be-allowed-to-drag-on.html

sorry if everybody already knew but i didnt. Seems hard to believe if you ask me

This is a load of rubbish made up by Chelsea :oops:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:55 am

This is an intelligent person that lives in the normal real world.

30 cameras and 3 microphones later - no evidence. I remember watching John Terry on You tube within an hour of the infamous Chelsea V QPR game.

The self elected face of the players anti racism movement Rio Ferdinand with an able deputy in Evra were there, but seen or heard nothing. Players talk during the game ,did Mikel say to Ferdinand "hey Rio the ref called me a monkey"

The refs gathered yesterday for their weekend debrief. I would expect a lot of yellow cards this weekend for decent.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:25 am

He should be sack if he did call Mikel a monkey. U just cant say that in this day and age.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:44 am

I don't believe this for a second. There is no way a ref with years of experience like that would be so stupid.

The problem you've got with clubs at the top is they will say or do anything to get their way. Would this had come out if Chelsea had won? No of course not. It's only because they lost.

Players will kick and scream but they know that their protests always fall on deaf ears. Now though they've discovered a new weapon to throw at the ref. If they play the race card then everyone will listen. A very dangerous game.

What needs to happen now is a full investigation and if it is found that nothing racist was said then the players who made the allegations should be thrown out of football. They need to act hard and fast to make sure that this doesn't become the regular claim by losing teams.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:52 am

Knew this would happen. Whenever a player gets done over or a team loses they will cry racism. Football is ruined now by bad losers who will cry anything to cause a fuss and seek attention.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:58 am

If Racism actually occured surely they would have kicked off when it was said?

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:02 pm

Love the way Chelsea defend John Terry then attack Clattenberg. Double standards. BTW if Clattenberg is guilty i hope he gets tried in court and banned.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:04 pm

According to the daily mail :roll: Mikel didnt actually hear anything but David Luiz and Ramires did. And that Chelsea players and staff threatend Clattenberg that they would "break his legs" http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2225172/Mark-Clattenburg-latest-Chelsea-player-Ill-break-leg-threat-John-Terry-claims.html

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Love the way Chelsea defend John Terry then attack Clattenberg. Double standards. BTW if Clattenberg is guilty i hope he gets tried in court and banned.

"and banned" - So he's guilty before being tried then?

Also if the players are lieing then they should suffer the same punishment.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 pm

You can see this claim collapsing hour by hour..... two Brazilians "heard" a Geordie ref call one of their colleagues a name that 20 other players including the player himself and three assistants that were miked up didn't hear.

The incident with the steward, the ripped out seat, the failure to control their player after the game, the verbal threats, the inevitable unfounded racial claim...... Throw the book at them

If this was us, Leeds or Millwall there would be uproar.
Last edited by llan bluebird on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:03 pm

I can see this coming back on Chelsea big time.
Turning into a horrible little club.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:19 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:I really cant believe he would say that when he has a mic on him...if he did he deserves to be sacked for being so dull nevermind racist.

Craig, I dont believe he has said or done anything wrong, just my belief, he would have to be mad and stupid and I dont see him as that type of person.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:20 pm

Clattenburg is my least favourite of all refs, can't stand him, but there is no way he would say that. There has to be punishment for Chelsea if this is proven to be false allegation as they are using racist language theirselves. Plus they stormed the refs changing rom after the game, can't even speak to ref for 20mins or something. Suspended points deduction, bound to break it and occur deduction as turning into a real nasty club

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:25 pm

He's an arrogant tw*t and a shite ref but as everyone else has said you would have to be unbelievably stupid to do this when wearing a mic. Plus there has been no television proof of anything being said (I know this isnt exactlly waterproof) but compare it to Terry where there was footage released immediatly after incident

Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:39 pm

The player that was booked and supposed to be racially abused, did not hear anything, what does that tell you, it's the two players that were not near the ref and the player, who were supposed to hear it, it's all bullshit, Chelsea are a bunch of cheats and should have the book thrown at them, and the players arrested and charged with wasting police time and the FA should ban them for the rest of the season if and when the authorities find the ref has no case to answer, just because he is a shit ref does not make him guilty :thumbup:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:41 pm

police investigating now becuse that lawyer who wants to start the black players union made a complaint.

What the fucks this got to do with him anyway?!?! :evil:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:16 pm

JUst look at the video in the link, the two players that "told" :lol: the player he was racially abused were not anywhere near the ref and michel, there was one player near bye but he is not one of the two players making statements, looks like this is going to bite Chelsea on the arse

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ncers.html

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:34 pm

And it also seems the apparent remark that Clattenberg called Mata a "Spansish tw*t" was also not heard by the player but by someone else http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/oct/30/chelsea-juan-mata-alleged-racist-comments?CMP=twt_gu

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Bringing the game into disrepute - Waiting for the charge now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Absolute bollocks if you want my opinion, nobody heard him say it at the time, apart from chelsea player looking to stir some shit afterwards who mentioned it to officials?

Utter nonsence that a true professional of the game would blurt out such a racist name to somebody when officiating a match!
Imagine what he and his family are going through now!!!

I will hold my hands up and say I was wrong if it comes to be the case, but I think this is utter ludicrous! :roll:

I can not stand Chelsea as it is, now I just hate them even more.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:38 pm

Thia Racist bullshit is going to run run and run. They have tried to create a problem when there isn't one,and now it seems that players when they don't get there way claim the boring race card :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Anarch0 wrote:He should be sack if he did call Mikel a monkey. U just cant say that in this day and age.

So should mikel and mata get sacked if its proven they lied?

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Spanish tw*t :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tickled me.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:I really cant believe he would say that when he has a mic on him...if he did he deserves to be sacked for being so dull nevermind racist.

Craig, I dont believe he has said or done anything wrong, just my belief, he would have to be mad and stupid and I dont see him as that type of person.

i agree annis

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:31 pm

I wonder if Clattenburg will face the same type of trial Suarez did... Interesting that this is going to drag it all up again...

I reckon the referees will get protection and the FA will prove their agenda. The FA and police hate clubs like Chelsea, Liverpool, Leeds, Millwall, us. Chelsea will probably get a huge fine after the FA prove them to be liars without actual evidence to say so. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I dread to think what would happen to us if we were under FA rule and they ever had the opportunity to come down hard on us. They hate us.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Mardon89 wrote:
Anarch0 wrote:He should be sack if he did call Mikel a monkey. U just cant say that in this day and age.

Bang on mate bang on. I hope the fuk if its shown that they are lying then them to pair of kunts get thrown out of football. Sick of all these sensitive prem football players looking to course a drama! I hope the fuk a tun of bricks come down on them when its proven that they were a pair of lying crybaby slags. I doubt it though. If yor black and a footballer these days then you can do what the fuk you want and chat as much shit as you want to stir it up and get away with it.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:48 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
Mardon89 wrote:

Bang on mate bang on. I hope the fuk if its shown that they are lying then them to pair of kunts get thrown out of football. Sick of all these sensitive prem football players looking to course a drama! I hope the fuk a tun of bricks come down on them when its proven that they were a pair of lying crybaby slags. I doubt it though. If yor black and a footballer in this country these days then you can do what the fuk you want and chat as much shit as you want to stir it up and get away with it.