Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FREI

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:00 am

As a fulham fan I was just wondering what you guys think of Frei, personally I think he has the ability to play for a top 4 club.
Would be nice to hear your views?

Re: FREI

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:05 am

He came on as a late sub on Saturday, but looks to have quality.

Tommy Smith and Craig Bellamy are injured at the moment so he's come in at a crucial time, you'll probably see him have more game time at Bolton this Saturday evening - live on Sky.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:13 am

Ok, I'll come back on Saturday night to ask then.

Also your owners are pricks for changing the bluebirds.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:18 am

he looks quality mate .... although he did come on once 4-0 up and could afford to relax .... fair plays to malky for giving him a run out in a situation like that! :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:21 am

Didn't see a huge amount but there was one particular moment that you could tell he was a special player - he ran at the heart of the Burnley defence before playing a brilliant ball through, very nearly led to another goal.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:22 am

FulhamFan wrote:Ok, I'll come back on Saturday night to ask then.

:ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:22 am

Just a little warning, he does seem to get tired quite quickly and he has just come back from injury, should help you( I hope)

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:45 am

Got stuck in and likes to run with the ball, i thought he would be faster though.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:43 am

FulhamFan wrote:Ok, I'll come back on Saturday night to ask then.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:21 am

2blue2handle wrote:Got stuck in and likes to run with the ball, i thought he would be faster though.

eh?? looked pretty rapid to me :?

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:06 am

FulhamFan wrote:As a fulham fan I was just wondering what you guys think of Frei, personally I think he has the ability to play for a top 4 club.
Would be nice to hear your views?

For the short time he was on, looks really promising, I know Malky would like to have him here for at least 3 months.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:33 am

He has obviously got talent and will be an assett for us, a similar player to craig Noone who is playing really well at moment aswell.
By the way we are still the BLUEBIRDS, it is still our nickname, we just play and are unbeaten in 'lucky; red :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:38 am

paulh_85 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Got stuck in and likes to run with the ball, i thought he would be faster though.

he looked quick as pie to me to :?

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:08 am

Recall seeing him play for Fulham last season. He was only on the pitch for 15-20 minutes against Burnley but you could see the class he has. He has got pace and great ball control. Within minutes he went on a run and eased past players. He probably tried to over impress but a player I would welcome to stay at Cardiff.

He looks a great prospect for the future and I have no doubts that he could succeed in the Premiership with Fulham. Quality. :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:19 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

he looked quick as pie to me to :?

Wow, I've never seen a fast pie before? I can't even think of any funny ones sorry... :D

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:21 am

I think he's class and should start on Saturday v Bolton :old:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:34 pm

NickPenarth wrote:I think he's class and should start on Saturday v Bolton :old:

instead of who though?

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:11 am

The guy picked the ball up with his first touch and just bursted through the defence... looks confident, quick, skillful... very strong :ayatollah: