Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Made a curry...

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:14 pm

.. tonight, a nice hot one with plenty of garlic. My guts is all ready brewing one up. In the morning I could easily solve the M4 Newport tunnel bottle neck by offloading my guts near by. The council would be in deep discussion with their money men trying to see if it's cheaper to shift the shit or just build a by-pass. :D

What is it about your own bum gas? To you it's fine, but to the rest of the world it stinks. One smell that does bother me though, in fact I fcuking hate it, is fag smoke. Sorry but it turns my stomach. I don't care if people smoke, couldn't give a rats arse to be honest. If they want to smoke then smoke. Likewise if some people want to inject themselves in mind bending drugs, again I'm not bothered. If people want to draw lines of white stuff up their noses then that's their choice. Some may not agree with that but I've never come across a white liner who forces me to have a sniff.

What you never see is - "Here you go mate, I'm just sticking half a bag of flower up my nose and you must have some simply because you need to walk past me. I could piss off over there but no I'll stand in the only way through just to make sure you get some."

Or - "So you want to walk in to this shop? Not a problem, I'm just here jacking up and as you walk past I'm just going to stick you with my needle and force you to have a bit. It won't hurt you, it's only a bit, you'll get far worse off traffic fumes."

I'm fed up of having to hold my breath every time I want to walk in or out of any building, really fed up. So sod the Newport by-pass, in the morning I'm going to drop my guts outside the door to Tesco's. Just to see if any of the smokers gathered there complain about the smell. I'm sure the irony would be totally lost on them.