Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

River Plate fans mock Boca Juniors fans with inflatable pig!

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:07 pm

This made me laugh. How I wish we still had heated rivalries like this over here. The game is richer with games like River v Boca. The emotions every River and Boca fan must go through watching this game are probably something I will never be able to experience again with what's happened to our club. I will never forget the elation I felt when Ben Turner scored the equaliser at Wembley and that may be the last time I will ever feel anything close to those emotions watching City again. :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... e-pig.html

Re: River Plate fans mock Boca Juniors fans with inflatable

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:29 am

I tried to get an inflatable rat for the last time we went to Liberty, couldnt get one anywhere or rat balloons.
The elation that day when Bellamy hit that screamer.....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:35 pm

i find the south american matches always look the best atmosphere. Recently watched a documentry on the Flu-Fla derby. Such an fierce rivalry with what seemed like a great atmopshere on match days. Still..we can always hope to get that down the CCS soon eh!? :lol:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:52 pm

tontegbluebird18 wrote:i find the south american matches always look the best atmosphere. Recently watched a documentry on the Flu-Fla derby. Such an fierce rivalry with what seemed like a great atmopshere on match days. Still..we can always hope to get that down the CCS soon eh!? :lol:

There's another Tonteg Bluebird? :shock: :lol:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:06 pm

griff105 wrote:I tried to get an inflatable rat for the last time we went to Liberty, couldnt get one anywhere or rat balloons.
The elation that day when Bellamy hit that screamer.....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ha ha inflatable rat :lol:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:38 pm

Yes I tried to get tonteg bluebird but it was taken! I'm assuming your Ross Bowden? It's Ryan brown mate