Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

rio ferdinand

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:12 pm

what was it he said about ninian park when he signed for man u ? cant remember :ayatollah:

Re: rio ferdinand

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Wasn't it before they played Galatasaray? I think he was asked if he was worried about playing in front of their supporters, and he replied with something along the lines of "I'm not scared, I've played at Ninian Park"

Something along those lines anyway, don't quote me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:18 pm

CantonJack wrote:Wasn't it before they played Galatasaray? I think he was asked if he was worried about playing in front of their supporters, and he replied with something along the lines of "I'm not scared, I've played at Ninian Park"

Something along those lines anyway, don't quote me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: brilliant, id love to see a vid of the interview

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:30 pm

i remember him doing a question and answer on twitter before and someone asked him what stadium was the most intimidating he has played at and he said it was ninian park :lol:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:33 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:i remember him doing a question and answer on twitter before and someone asked him what stadium was the most intimidating he has played at and he said it was ninian park :lol:

That game was unbelievable and will never be repeated for atmosphere even if they rebuild Ninian brick for brick. What a memory though :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Just searched through the forum and found it in this thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67276&p=635139&hilit=ferdinand+ninian+park#p635139 :ayatollah: