Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

mummy,the referee said a naughty word

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:55 pm

time footballers grew up,its getting like a school playground in the premier league :old:

Re: mummy,the referee said a naughty word

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:16 pm

darboy wrote:time footballers grew up,its getting like a school playground in the premier league :old:

agree,the premiership is getting less and less about the actual football each season
id rather watch a league one game on sky than say chelsea v man u

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:30 pm

I rarely pay attention to the Premiership games/scores.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:38 pm

If players can be punished for it, why shouldn't refs?

There was an incident up here years ago when Stuart Dougal(ref) told Rangers Christian Nerlinger to f**k off and it was caught on camera, he was hauled over the coals for it.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:45 pm

darboy wrote:time footballers grew up,its getting like a school playground in the premier league :old:

Totally agree, bad sportsmanship by Chelsea and I am getting fed up of the Premier League players/clubs moaning every minute, they need to all grow up.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Totally agree, bad sportsmanship by Chelsea and I am getting fed up of the Premier League players/clubs moaning every minute, they need to all grow up.

Amen they do.
Totally pathetic. If they cant take it dont give it.

The ref had a shit game mind!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 am

Im fed up with todays football and footballers full stop, :oops: with most things to do with it tbh and what its become. :(

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:52 am

If I was Clattenburg if be booking everyone after this;

'f**k sake ref' booked

'What the fucks that for ref' booked

Toss bags

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:54 am

If Clattenburg gets done for swearing, i hope every single swear word a ref hears in future the players gets sent off immediately.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:23 am

depends what he said, if he just swore the players need to get over it. I it was something racist then he should be punished.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:39 am

you know it's not racist as we know it,as the media spin from Chelsea said "racist nature".

Spoilt brat footballers who can not have their own way having a tantrum. The owner thinks he can do what he wants, so does the captain, its ridden throughout the club. When this is found to be so miniscule its embarrassing, they should throw the book at them and protect refs more.

The big clubs are getting out of hand, without refs there is no game.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:56 am

It looks like its not the first time Chelsea have tried to land a ref in trouble. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2220214/Premier-League-referee-guide-October-20-21--Graham-Poll.html

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:17 pm

I rarely watch games in the Prem anymore.

More focused on Championship and Bundesliga.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Championship and League 2, only leagues I care about. The premier league is getting less and less about the football every week - BBC Football headlines: "South Africa set for Surman talks", "FA Investigates Clattenburg claim", "Everton play like Stoke - Gerrard", "Saints launch Boruc investigation".

That's one even remotely to do with football, one about racism, one about a goalkeeper lobbing something and one about Gerrard moaning because Liverpool got outplayed.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Fact of the matter is the Championship and Premier league players are pampered arseholes. I'd ban the fucker for the rest of the season if he has made the story up, no point fining the club as it's water off a ducks back to them. Banning Mikel would mean they would have to pay a player who can't even play.

Horrible little club since Ambramovich took over, can't wait til he gets bored and strips the clubs of everything it has in order to sell it. It's good to see Manchester City, despite the money haven't turned into a vile club like Chelsea have.

:old: :old:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:12 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Fact of the matter is the Championship and Premier league players are pampered arseholes. I'd ban the fucker for the rest of the season if he has made the story up, no point fining the club as it's water off a ducks back to them. Banning Mikel would mean they would have to pay a player who can't even play.

Horrible little club since Ambramovich took over, can't wait til he gets bored and strips the clubs of everything it has in order to sell it. It's good to see Manchester City, despite the money haven't turned into a vile club like Chelsea have.

:old: :old:

Normally disagree with you but you are spot on here. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:00 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Im fed up with todays football and footballers full stop, :oops: with most things to do with it tbh and what its become. :(

Same here.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Gavlar wrote:If I was Clattenburg if be booking everyone after this;

'f**k sake ref' booked

'What the fucks that for ref' booked

Toss bags

Too right.

All refs should've started doing that decades ago, then we wouldn't be where we are now.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:22 pm

Looks like they are trying to bluff it out..... Where's the evidence

"Chelsea Football Club today lodged a formal complaint with The Football Association regarding inappropriate language directed at John Mikel Obi by referee Mark Clattenburg. This is a result of a thorough investigation carried out by the club, and led by outside legal counsel, of all information available to us including interviews with a number of players and staff.

"Following Sunday's Premier League game against Manchester United, club board members were quickly made aware, upon entering the home dressing room after the final whistle, that there were allegations of inappropriate language directed at Chelsea FC players by Mr Clattenburg during the game.

"Board members began establishing the details of the allegations, speaking to all relevant players and staff. After those initial interviews it was clear that the matter had to be reported. The correct protocol for doing so was to report the incidents to the match delegate, and the club took immediate steps to inform him as soon as he was available. It was not a decision the club took lightly.

"Since reporting the matter to the delegate, the club and outside legal counsel have conducted further investigations. Having completed that process we have now followed the correct protocol and lodged a formal complaint with The FA regarding John Mikel Obi. There was not sufficient evidence to support a second claim to The FA with regard to the alleged verbal abuse of another first team player.

"We will cooperate fully with The FA and the Police as they each investigate the matter. As events on Sunday are now subject to those investigations we are unable to comment further until those processes are complete."