Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BBC panorama tonight

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Sickening, if anyone isn't watching then I advise you do.

Only a bunch of fucked up scumbags would target the most vulnerable in society and subject them to horrendous abuse, these people should be in the safest place possible not in the hands of some vile people. The main culprit who regularly hit the people he was looking after and once left a woman with severe learning disabilities locked out side soaking wet in freezing temperatures only got two year in jail.

They all should have been locked up for far longer and treated like they had treated the people they were there to care for.

:old: :old:

Re: BBC panorama tonight

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:56 pm

I totally f*cking agree worked with people with learning disabilities amazing job, sorry I left it now.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:04 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:I totally f*cking agree worked with people with learning disabilities amazing job, sorry I left it now.

It is one of the hardest most rewarding jobs in the world. It sickens me to think they were treated to such abuse in a place they were meant to feel safe. My wife has worked in that field for years and I often help out whenever I can driving the mini buses and what not. It sometimes gets very stressful but what was seen tonight was just plain bullying and manipulation by the staff. It deserves a much stiffer penalty than a two year stint.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:07 pm

fecking disgusting! i always find it strange that groups of like minded people end up working together like that! ... bastards!

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:I totally f*cking agree worked with people with learning disabilities amazing job, sorry I left it now.

It is one of the hardest most rewarding jobs in the world. It sickens me to think they were treated to such abuse in a place they were meant to feel safe. My wife has worked in that field for years and I often help out whenever I can driving the mini buses and what not. It sometimes gets very stressful but what was seen tonight was just plain bullying and manipulation by the staff. It deserves a much stiffer penalty than a two year stint.

I agree it can be stressful,but the joy of seeing someone you help far outweighs any bad aspects of the job

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:34 pm

AHERNE wrote:fecking disgusting! i always find it strange that groups of like minded people end up working together like that! ... bastards!

I think they all egged each other on to the point it became normal to see people beating the shit out of people they should be caring for. That c**t with the tattoos thought he was the hardman picking on people who didn't fully understand what was going on but by f**k I bet he'd run a mile at the sight of trouble with people who could batter him.

:old: