Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Rudy

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Aramore wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:People slate Rudy and speak highly of Cowie, little jokers.

Cowie is very good at his job when he's played in the right position.

It's no coincidence he had so many assists for Watford when he was played in the center in the 2010-11 season.

A decent finisher as well.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Cowie proved me wrong Saturday. Watford I wish he released the ball a bit quicker when he was on the ball.

What I seen Saturday and against Forest I think people are very unfair on Rudy.. he does offer a lot and he has improved.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:37 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Cowie proved me wrong Saturday. Watford I wish he released the ball a bit quicker when he was on the ball.

What I seen Saturday and against Forest I think people are very unfair on Rudy.. he does offer a lot and he has improved.

So why the refusal to support him but everyone else?

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Rudy's doing great at the mo, he gets his head on balls that no one else in the team would.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Robbiwee wrote:Rudy's doing great at the mo, he gets his head on balls that no one else in the team would.

He should do. He's about a foot taller than anyone else :roll:

And he still can't time his jumps.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:50 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Cowie proved me wrong Saturday. Watford I wish he released the ball a bit quicker when he was on the ball.

Because hes poor and offers nothing. I built up support for him now.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:51 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

:lol: oh dear

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:58 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Hearing Cowie being announced in the starting 11 is like listening to Steve Claridges opinion on Football.. you want to run into a brickwall.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:00 pm

No I don't, a very good player.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Entitled to my opinion, thank you.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Of course you are, how ever odd.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:41 am

Nottingham Forest :lol:

Seems to be this years "West Ham" with Rudy playing a blinder.

Errr, we still lost the game, Rudy have f**k all to do with the goal and us getting a consolation, cos thats all it was, was as much down to Forest settling fir what they had rather than Rudy changing the game :roll:

You swear we went on to wun 4-3 with a Rudy hat trick the way people talk about his "impact" at Forest. :lol:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:43 am

Robbiwee wrote:Rudy's doing great at the mo, he gets his head on balls that no one else in the team would.

Its a shame he, nor anyonelse in the team, knows where the ball is going to land.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:41 am

Never mind Rudy ;) it'll be someone elses turn next week :lol:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:09 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Never mind Rudy ;) it'll be someone elses turn next week :lol:

A couple of season ago it was Hudson is league 2 at best :lol:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Hes f*cking crap and im fed up to the back teeth of people defending him.

:lol:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:42 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Hearing Cowie being announced in the starting 11 is like listening to Steve Claridges opinion on Football.. you want to run into a brickwall.

Be quiet. You're embarrassing yourself.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:08 am

Gestede has done nothing wrong.. he made a good impact against Burnley and Watford. :ayatollah: