Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rudy

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Heard number of fans defended his performances in the past stating that he is still young but is older than
Mitch,mason ,Aron, Kimbo,Kiss He is the same age as Turner and only a year younger than Connerlly , Noone . therefore he can not be defended by us saying he is still young because at 24 we should expect more,

I would add thou it was a great head down for the fourth goal on Saturday but we need to see more from him

Re: Rudy

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:58 pm

People develop at certain ages, lots of target men develop at a later age.

He probably won't be good enough but I'd guess he is on a low wage and he will cause teams problems due to his size.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Hes f*cking crap and im fed up to the back teeth of people defending him.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Gustede... its like replacing a failing car with a engine that doesn't work great but will do an ok ish job,

in other words he's shit!! .. but might still get you one or 2 goals in the process,

p.s he may be good in a lower division

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Hes f*cking crap and im fed up to the back teeth of people defending him.

I've seen a few of your posts on Rudy now, and I'm starting to think you don't rate him.

I may be wrong, and if I am I apologise, but it's just the impression you give.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:10 pm

well malky rates him ffs and thats all that counts ....im fed up of so called fans slaging ccfc players ...if thats all you can do as far i am concerned you can go support some other team .... becouse your not actually supporting us are you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: oh and by the way gestede is a better football player than you would ever have been :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Causes problems when he comes on, not because of his footballin ability but his sheer presence, handy to have in our squad for that reason alone.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:11 pm

glas wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Hes f*cking crap and im fed up to the back teeth of people defending him.

I've seen a few of your posts on Rudy now, and I'm starting to think you don't rate him.

No need to apologise I am not apologising for my dislike of Rudy. I will never ever forgive what he done against west ham last seaso when he feigned injury cos he didnt fancy it.

Also anyone who cannot control a football at 24 years old does not deserve a contract at a championship football club.

Finally hes lucky so far he hasnt been on the pitch with Bellars who I feel will be driven mad by Rudy and will end up going beserk on him.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:13 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:well malky rates him ffs and thats all that counts ....im fed up of so called fans slaging ccfc players ...if thats all you can do as far i am concerned you can go support some other team .... becouse your not actually supporting us are you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: oh and by the way gestede is a better football player than you would ever have been :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Shut up

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
glas wrote:

No need to apologise I am not apologising for my dislike of Rudy. I will never ever forgive what he done against west ham last seaso when he feigned injury cos he didnt fancy it.

Also anyone who cannot control a football at 24 years old does not deserve a contract at a championship football club.

Finally hes lucky so far he hasnt been on the pitch with Bellars who I feel will be driven mad by Rudy and will end up going beserk on him.

Good points there. Defo about Bellamy, and his reaction.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:22 pm

I still don't know what to think about Rudy but it does highlight an issue we will have IF we get promoted, we have no strikers (except Maynard) Father time has caught up with helguson, will catch up with Bellers, not sure when Joe is going to weigh more than 8 stone, and I think Rudy may be a championship squad at best.

VT may have to splash the cash at christams.

forgot about the slovakian lad :oops:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:27 pm

mario or polo or what ever else your called your a fuc... disgrace ..to suggest he feined injury just about sums you up ....if that was the case do you really think malky and his staff would have him any where near the first team ...he would of been bounced out of our club in a shot ....now why dont you shut up you are a shit stirrer and your comments hold no truth or facts :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: we would be better off without your input on this board ...may i suggest you try fantasy island and be carefull of the plane boss :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:28 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:mario or polo or what ever else your called your a fuc... disgrace ..to suggest he feined injury just about sums you up ....if that was the case do you really think malky and his staff would have him any where near the first team ...he would of been bounced out of our club in a shot ....now why dont you shut up you are a shit stirrer and your comments hold no truth or facts :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: we would be better off without your input on this board ...may i suggest you try fantasy island and be carefull of the plane boss :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Shut up

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:29 pm

you still here you plebb :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:33 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:you still here you plebb :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Stop talkng to yourself and banging your head you raspb

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:35 pm

idiot if im talking to myself who the f**k you talking to....and your still a plebb :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:37 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:idiot if im talking to myself who the f**k you talking to....and your still a plebb :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Give your nurse a call you raspb. Your tablets are not working.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:48 pm

you talking to me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: is it not passed your bedtime :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: oh i forgot no school in the morning your on half term ...has mummy and daddy let you stay up late then ...by the way your still a plebb :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: now f**k off and leave me alone as i have had enough of your childish behavour and wont be replying to you in this post anymore ....no doubt you will wont the last word so go on knock yourself out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Rudy in the games hes come on in, playing no more than 25 minutes each time remember, has made a positive impact,that is simply a FACT

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:50 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:you talking to me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: is it not passed your bedtime :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: oh i forgot no school in the morning your on half term ...has mummy and daddy let you stay up late then ...by the way your still a plebb :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: now f**k off and leave me alone as i have had enough of your childish behavour and wont be replying to you in this post anymore ....no doubt you will wont the last word so go on knock yourself out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What a raspberry :roll:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:51 pm

englishbluebird wrote:Rudy in the games hes come on in, playing no more than 25 minutes each time remember, has made a positive impact,that is simply a FACT

Not it isnt its a mere opinion

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:Rudy in the games hes come on in, playing no more than 25 minutes each time remember, has made a positive impact,that is simply a FACT

It is an opinion but it goes without saying that when he has come on this season we have scored goals - that is a fact.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:59 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

It is an opinion but it goes without saying that when he has come on this season we have scored goals - that is a fact.

And scored plenty when he hasnt been on the pitch so its not changed anything.

He has one assist and no goals so please stop making out hes a game changer. He isnt.

Mark my words Bellers is going to hate playing with him.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:34 pm

But looking at the forest game for example,the home side were comfortably in control then malky brings on this 6ft striker with seemingly zero balance and whos jumping like a madman for high balls
they couldnt deal with gestede and that freed helguson up in the middle and nooney out wide
the lads done whats required of him and deserves a bit of resepct in my opinion

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:35 pm

He came on against Ipswich and massively effected the game.
He doesn't have to score or get assist to cause problems.

He came on and we scored two against Ipswich
He came on and we scored two against Burnely

I class that as an impact

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:48 pm

I think malkay puts rudy on for a laugh & all the subs bench pissing themselves wen he plays.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:11 pm

I really rate the lad.
He brings the LFW style of play that causes defenders to panic. What he does need is support play to get on the end of his headers.
There aren't many balls in the air he doesn't win.
He's never going to be a prolific goalscorer, but I do believe his impact made a huge difference when he came on v's Ipswich and Forest.
Was watching the cup final again last week and the one player Dalgleish mentioned who caused Liverpool problems was Rudy.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:18 pm

People slate Rudy and speak highly of Cowie, little jokers.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:28 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:People slate Rudy and speak highly of Cowie, little jokers.

I really don't understand your problem with Cowie :shock:
You comment a few days ago about supporting every player except Cowie was playground nursery talk.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:30 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:People slate Rudy and speak highly of Cowie, little jokers.

Cowie is very good at his job when he's played in the right position.

It's no coincidence he had so many assists for Watford when he was played in the center in the 2010-11 season.