What a prick

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:55 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20117987

Re: What a prick

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:57 pm

Whose the prick though?

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Well to me its obviously in the hands of the guy with the hat, he is holding about 95% of it and the fat guy tries to swipe it.
Knowing he is in the wrong he offers him money :twisted:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:59 pm

I hope he feels proud of him self the tosser. Its only a shirt christ sake :roll:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:09 pm

It' sad that grown men even do this. That fat b*stard looks like the kind of bloke who'd go home and have a wank while sniffing it.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:13 pm

It is not easy to judge who caught it first, but I think they both grabbed it simultaneously. If Marshall threw me his shirt i'd throw it f*cking back and lodge a complaint to the club on the ground of missiles being thrown.

:old:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:17 pm

It's no good to either of them, they'd never get it on. ;)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:It is not easy to judge who caught it first, but I think they both grabbed it simultaneously. If Marshall threw me his shirt i'd throw it f*cking back and lodge a complaint to the club on the ground of missiles being thrown.

:lol: :lol: If it had been Bywater's shirt I would have thrown it back at him with a brick in it.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:32 pm

nobber wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:It is not easy to judge who caught it first, but I think they both grabbed it simultaneously. If Marshall threw me his shirt i'd throw it f*cking back and lodge a complaint to the club on the ground of missiles being thrown.

:lol: :lol: If it had been Bywater's shirt I would have thrown it back at him with a brick in it.

Bywater would have fecking missed you and then would have dropped it when you threw it back. He would no doubt use the brick for one of his garden "art" installations. If you don't believe me, google it for the BBC story. He's fecking Bob Bonkers. Wibble.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:38 pm

nobber wrote:

I'd rather have had the brick in goal than Bywater -would have made more saves for certain.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:00 pm

BluebirdJoe wrote:It' sad that grown men even do this. That fat b*stard looks like the kind of bloke who'd go home and have a wank while sniffing it.

:lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Simple answer, Brad Friedel walks over to the stand, and hands to a young kid? maybe one he sees there regular or what ever? But throwing a f*cking shirt in the crowd to a bunch of overgrown fat sweaty idiots, is a waste of time anyway.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:12 pm

The big dude who ended up with it got it for his son. His son could not attend this match, the first game he has missed home or away for years, because he has been diagnosed with cancer. His favourite player is Brad Friedel.

The guy who gave it up only wanted it as something to tie around his arm while he injected drugs.

I'm 99.9% sure that neither of these statements are true, but you never know. All you can do is...

Don't judge people.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:17 pm

**In a Lloyd Grossman, through the keyhole type voice**
Lets look at the evidence

*The man with the hat is holding the vast majority of the shirt, nearly all of it
*Hat man in the ends throws away his end of the top in disbelieve
*Fat bald man offers him money as compensation

Its all leads to the fat man being a bullying c**t :old:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:31 pm

But you threw it back onto the pitch so really you are the one who'd get punished. :)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:33 pm

DamnRightIveGotTheBlues wrote:The big dude who ended up with it got it for his son. His son could not attend this match, the first game he has missed home or away for years, because he has been diagnosed with cancer. His favourite player is Brad Friedel.

The guy who gave it up only wanted it as something to tie around his arm while he injected drugs.

I'm 99.9% sure that neither of these statements are true, but you never know. All you can do is...

Don't judge people.

Im judging and enjoying it :old:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:53 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

**In a Lloyd Grossman, through the keyhole type voice**
Lets look at the evidence

*The man with the hat is holding the vast majority of the shirt, nearly all of it
*Hat man in the ends throws away his end of the top in disbelieve
*Fat bald man offers him money as compensation

Its all leads to the fat man being a bullying c**t :old:

What a load of old tripe.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:06 pm

:lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:52 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:

But you threw it back onto the pitch so really you are the one who'd get punished. :)

The c**t threw it at me first.

:old: :old:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:42 pm

At the end of the day the shirt is worth money, you lot are thick.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:45 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:At the end of the day the shirt is worth money, you lot are thick.

Something's are about more than money hence the guy refusing the guys money who bullied him out his shirt

I wouldn't sell my signed shirts.