Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Are the jacks nicking our fans

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:52 pm

John Hartson was in Caerau last year in a charity event thats why theres a signed shirt there... The Afan & Llynfi Valley is blue!!

Swansea at Home - 16 Seater Minibus from Afan & Llynfi Valley
Cardiff at Home - 3-5 52 seater bus's from Afan & Llynfi Valley (Not counting Cwmavon)

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:28 am

Obviously our fan base has increased. We are a Premier League team, it comes with the territory. People will support success and (i'm not having a dig here), at the moment we are the most successful club in Wales, have the larger media exposure and play the bigger teams. This is without argument a fact and hence will grow support.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:32 am

Rebrand caused this at least those gypo cunts have their dignity intact :evil:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:40 am

Allen you are a right numpty!Tell me !do you walk with a white stick,,as there are far more swans tops down there then blur and that was 3 years back when i was down there every day in diffrent towns.
So please stop talking shi.
Allso many might remember the pvm from port talbot??early 80s??well many use ti be swansea!!your a jack or a blue bird end off

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:57 am

what i have noticed in the last couple of seasons is tossers who used to talk shit about liverpol , man u etc now want to talk about swansea saying oh they were always my first team but i liked man u as well , no they weren't you prick you picked a team because they were good when you were a kid so stop talking bollocks
we both can do without these tossers and if someone switches from us to you simply because of the premier league you're better off without them and we don't want them so let the feckers walk around in their man u tops i say

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:31 am

mr.angry wrote:Rebrand caused this at least those gypo cunts have their dignity intact :evil:

What a load of shit you silly boy.Theres at least 1 thread every season for lads who want to compare the size of their cocks with our nearest neighbours."Since 1948" has called this one right for a change. :lol:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:14 am

waddle wrote:what i have noticed in the last couple of seasons is tossers who used to talk shit about liverpol , man u etc now want to talk about swansea saying oh they were always my first team but i liked man u as well , no they weren't you prick you picked a team because they were good when you were a kid so stop talking bollocks
we both can do without these tossers and if someone switches from us to you simply because of the premier league you're better off without them and we don't want them so let the feckers walk around in their man u tops i say

Very true Waddle. I lived inn Carmarthen for a couple of years and I knew 1 true Jack who went week in week out and we had great banter. I left in early 90s and have got in touch with old friends on facebook who now claim to be Jacks. When I knew them they were either Man Utd or Liverpool. Pathetic.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:08 am

Good post Waddle

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:23 pm

i have some worries about the stadium expanson as well , don't get me wrong playing in front of 30,000 for big games would be amazing and we obviously need a bigger stadium because there are loads of true swansea fans missing out also the atmosphere at the moment is really good , but when the big boys come to town how many people will be trying to get tickets just to go and see man u
but then again i suppose unless you're one of the big guns everyone gets that problem i suppose , maybe even you next year who knows :shock:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:33 pm

waddle wrote:what i have noticed in the last couple of seasons is tossers who used to talk shit about liverpol , man u etc now want to talk about swansea saying oh they were always my first team but i liked man u as well , no they weren't you prick you picked a team because they were good when you were a kid so stop talking bollocks

Good post.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Spot on... :thumbright:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Theyll soon be turning back to us in a few years when we get prem football. glory hunters will always be the same!

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:13 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:John Hartson was in Caerau last year in a charity event thats why theres a signed shirt there... The Afan & Llynfi Valley is blue!!

Swansea at Home - 16 Seater Minibus from Afan & Llynfi Valley
Cardiff at Home - 3-5 52 seater bus's from Afan & Llynfi Valley (Not counting Cwmavon)

this is true! anyone want any confirmation that Maesteg is more Cardiff than Swansea pop down to the Crown for a beer on a Saturday and Maxi will make all Bluebirds feel at home! :ayatollah:
there are the odd few jacks who have come out of the woodwork last few years but they are outnumbered!
Maesteg bluebirds have a number of buses to every home game and quite a few away fixtures but you could fit the number of regular visitors to the Liberty into a 2 seater car and still have a spare seat!

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:34 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Allen you are a right numpty!Tell me !do you walk with a white stick,,as there are far more swans tops down there then blur and that was 3 years back when i was down there every day in diffrent towns.
So please stop talking shi.
Allso many might remember the pvm from port talbot??early 80s??well many use ti be swansea!!your a jack or a blue bird end off

3 years ago mmmm well sorry but i live here now!!! and do not see swans/city shirts, only ospreys or in summer pool/man u ect ect, its same as your fellow swans you speak of past i speak of now!!! there are city fans & swans fans here! but never wear shirts out!! that is what i said if you bother to read properly, anyway like said not prepared to argue point as that is pointless as you are premier and you are right about everything!!! :lol: so end of subject for me!

and like said in swansea every week and dont see swans shirt worn only an observation my labrador dog told me!!!! :D

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:36 pm

..................No