Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Are the jacks nicking our fans

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 pm

No Smoking wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Loads more kids in Jack tops around Merthyr.

Also few fellas in the social club I drink used to watch Cardiff now watch Swansea.

not watching at stadium just wearing shirt!! suttle difference! if you believe swans fans they have taken over the world!!!! :lol:

How do you know they are not watching at the stadium?

I heard you used to he a Jack, Allen. Back in the Toshack days?

:lol: good god went vetch just once what a dump that was! no me 43yrs city fan once did 1000mile round trip over wkend just watch city against norwich we lost 2-0 :D was saying funny how shirts appear all of sudden, but seriously they only have 6k more fans than last season in champ so not many can go can they? like said non excistant here in pembs :P
ps toshack in city blue! :P :P

Well I know of about 20 to start with.

Not to mention joe allen.

Pembroke is more a Swansea area than a Cardiff area, in fact I don't know any Cardiff fans from there and I used to live there ffs!

mmm well lived here 14yrs and there are at least 6 city fans around pemb dock and never seen swans shirt here, there are swans fans well two i know off but never wear shirt it is an ospreys area as thats the shirt you will see most!!! if you say differently well what can i say? as you are a swans fan you must be right! :lol:
so no point in argueing so i wont!!! :D

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Currently I don't support any club. I am awaiting my Cardiff to be returned to the true fans.

But that's besides the point. Anyone even trying to claim Pembrokeshire as a Cardiff area is beyond lunacy :D

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:50 pm

No Smoking wrote:Currently I don't support any club. I am awaiting my Cardiff to be returned to the true fans.

But that's besides the point. Anyone even trying to claim Pembrokeshire as a Cardiff area is beyond lunacy :D

Whatever!

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Allan,get your wellies back on the pigs need feeding you fuckin lunatic.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:51 pm

No Smoking wrote:Currently I don't support any club. I am awaiting my Cardiff to be returned to the true fans.

didnt claim anything of the sort was making an observation thats it!! its an ospreys area full stop!!!!!!

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:52 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Allan,get your wellies back on the pigs need feeding you fuckin lunatic.

mate if all you can do is insult someone well f**k offf!!!!!

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:Allan,get your wellies back on the pigs need feeding you fuckin lunatic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:56 pm

If these fans now "support" the jacks they were never true CITY fans - they will soon lose interest in scumsea when they come tumbling down!!

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:57 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good job i dont swear!! have a debate say i am wrong but dont insult me! you will never see me insult swan fan however stupid they are!!! :D

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:59 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good job i dont swear!! have a debate say i am wrong but dont insult me! you will never see me insult swan fan however stupid they are!!! :D

You're always wrong. :lol:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:If these fans now "support" the jacks they were never true CITY fans - they will soon lose interest in scumsea when they come tumbling down!!

realistically thats all they are premier groupies be same for us if we get there!!

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:If these fans now "support" the jacks they were never true CITY fans - they will soon lose interest in scumsea when they come tumbling down!!

realistically thats all they are premier groupies be same for us if we get there!!

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:THEY WILL NEVER STEAL A REAL CARDIFF CITY FAN, IF ANY ARE GOING, THEN THEY CAN STAY THERE FOREVER AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED.

Very true if they leave they were never a fan in the first place

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Al, I heard you the 1st time!! :D :D :D

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:03 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: what you playing at Al? 5 times :shock:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:04 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

like you are always right? :D my point is valid and true! i dont see swans shirts here in pembs or city s except mine but do know of at least six city fans around here, and two swans fans. all you do see is osprey shirts and man u/pool ect ect shirts in summer! anyway time to go got better things to do ( thank god) :lol:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:04 pm

6 bysedd wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: what you playing at Al? 5 times :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

pc trouble!!! :lol:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

pc trouble!!! :lol:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

like you are always right? :D my point is valid and true! i dont see swans shirts here in pembs or city s except mine but do know of at least six city fans around here, and two swans fans. all you do see is osprey shirts and man u/pool ect ect shirts in summer! anyway time to go got better things to do ( thank god) :lol:

The problem with Pembroke is your next door neighbour lives 6 miles away.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:19 pm

A great thread consisting of people getting angry and arguing about something they aren't actually sure is happening. Priceless.

:old:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:29 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

didnt claim anything of the sort was making an observation thats it!! its an ospreys area full stop!!!!!!

Because you see some ospreys jerseys? :lol:

Anyone who wears replica tops on a day to day basis over the age of 15 is a bit of a nonce. Icahn only assume most swans fans in the area are adults, because its a,assize Swansea supporting area.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:32 pm

No Smoking wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Anyone who wears replica tops on a day to day basis over the age of 15 is a bit of a nonce. Icahn only assume most swans fans in the area are adults, because its a,assize Swansea supporting area.

says the swans supporter. Rather a pathetic person aren't you. Why not admit that you wear lonsdale and have more fingers than teeth and that you are a right North Banker....

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
No Smoking wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

says the swans supporter. Rather a pathetic person aren't you. Why not admit that you wear lonsdale and have more fingers than teeth and that you are a right North Banker....

Source? Or did you just make that up?

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:22 pm

No Smoking wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
No Smoking wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Source? Or did you just make that up?

Prove that you are ccfc. Photos of fan number would help. Evidence of friendship with fellow ccfc?

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:38 pm

The burden of proof isn't on me, I enjoy the fact people such as yourself get so defensive to think that anyone saying truths must be a jack :D

Prove I'm a jack, jack membership number, jacks that know me or photos would help.

Thanks in advance :D

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:46 pm

No Smoking wrote:The burden of proof isn't on me, I enjoy the fact people such as yourself get so defensive to think that anyone saying truths must be a jack :D

Prove I'm a jack, jack membership number, jacks that know me or photos would help.

Thanks in advance :D

Ban this c**t.

:old: :old: :old: