Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kim vs Burnley

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:19 pm

A great performance.

He took a few fouls from Burnley players.. all coming in after he passed the ball. Disgusting challenges on him.

Anyone notice?

Re: Kim vs Burnley

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:28 pm

He will have to get used to it.
A few rough challenges won't do him no harm lon term

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:33 pm

I know that just they were always late on him.. I could see 1 or 2 of them were not even needed and still commited them. :roll:

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:36 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:I know that just they were always late on him.. I could see 1 or 2 of them were not even needed and still commited them. :roll:

Was always going to happen, the most important thing was he didn't go missing.

I did see an incident and you could see Hudson was protective over him.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Very true. I can see why Malky held him back.. sitting him on the bench and letting him train during half time etc would give him chance to watch the games and learn espically from Peter Whittingham and etc. Malky give him a shout and he stood in well with the team. I was really exicted to see him and he delivered.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:50 pm

I was nervous if I'm honest and the little sub time I seem him he had looked lost but he did very well :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:54 am

i think hes always going to look a little awkward to be honest, that might just be him :lol:

exited by him anyway, hope he keeps it up :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:49 am

malky doing excatly the right thing with kim,still reckon theres a lot more to come aswell,although hes definetly a central midfielder in my opinion

hopefully velikonja will get his chance soon aswell

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:05 am

Burnley knew he was a newcomer, and wanted to give him a hard time !... Dirty tactics, but can be affective !

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:08 am

all part of getting used to this league. Noone got the shit kicked out of him saturday and just got back too it.

Kim didnt seem to mind really, never went missing as 2blue said :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:20 am

Thought Kim played very well.

Not sure if he's a winger though - he kept drifting inside looking for the ball and narrowing the pitch. His touch and vision were good and his movement was clever though.

Think we might get more out of him playing in a '10' position off the front man, like Mason does :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:06 am

His quick feet were brilliant. Defiantly proved to be a real option for us. Poor Conway though

Bellamy, Smith, Mason, Noone, Kim, Frei, Cowie all seem to be preferred on the wing to him.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:45 am

Conway came on and showed he is a good player against ipswich, sadly though, after getting his chance against forest he didnt take it.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:34 pm

I thought kim was excellent,his movement & passing was brilliant & will only get better with confidence.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:53 pm

f*cking hilarious when he kicked that Burnley player in the shin after losing the ball

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:00 pm

http://www.cardiff.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... p?a=298059