Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Changing the forum clock back

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:20 pm

It's that time again.

If your clock is an hour fast on the forum, it is quite easy to change.

Click here: ucp.php?i=165

Scroll down to 'Summer Time/DST is in effect:' and tick 'No'

Press Submit.

Re: Changing the forum clock back

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Cheers Owain :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Hi Owain,

I've just followed these instructions to change my forum clock time and feck me, just when I pressed "Submit", my car was struck by lightening as I was navigating the roundabout at Culverhouse Cross on my way home.

Anyway, I now appear to have been transported 30 years in the past which is a bit of a worry but on the other hand, I also am the proud owner of a brand new DeLorean (which is nice). I've also met a strange bloke who claims to be a Doctor and is telling me that I now have to ensure that my future parents meet in order to save my own existence.

Have any other forum members encountered any time-travel issues performing this update or is it just me that's just stuck 30 years in the past figuring how to get back to the future?

Cheers,

GES

P.S. Help!

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:51 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Hi Owain,

I've just followed these instructions to change my forum clock time and feck me, just when I pressed "Submit", my car was struck by lightening as I was navigating the roundabout at Culverhouse Cross on my way home.

Anyway, I now appear to have been transported 30 years in the past which is a bit of a worry but on the other hand, I also am the proud owner of a brand new DeLorean (which is nice). I've also met a strange bloke who claims to be a Doctor and is telling me that I now have to ensure that my future parents meet in order to save my own existence.

Have any other forum members encountered any time-travel issues performing this update or is it just me that's just stuck 30 years in the past figuring how to get back to the future?

Cheers,

GES

P.S. Help!

Yes I had that particular issue myself. That was more than thirty years ago though and I never worked out how to get back.

Luckily I could remember the winners of the first division from 82 until now so I've made myself quite a fortune.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:12 am

Thanks for that Aramore, really appreciate it as I'm panickIng a bit. I thought this Doctor fellow was a bit odd but I've since met a bloke called Biff. We had a few beers and he gets to telling me how he's got this sporting almanac from the future and that I should place bets on sure thing results. He's just nipped to the bog so I've nicked it. I think I can remember some of the city results from the 80's and pleased to hear you've done well out of this. I'll crack on and report back. I'm also struggling to write this to you as apparently mobile communications are in their infancy and there's a Fosters Menswear shop where the T-Mobile shop should be. One good thing is that I can now go to the Top Rank on Queen Street and nip into the Wimpey for a decent burger. Got to go now as ZZ Top have just walked into the bar.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:53 pm

Great Scott.............(young)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Bump

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Oh one thing to note Grangeendstar.

There was this once occasion I believed that I had discovered how to return to the resent day. However it went wrong and I ended up sending my companion back to the 19th century so try to avoid doing that.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Owain wrote:It's that time again.

If your clock is an hour fast on the forum, it is quite easy to change.

Click here: ucp.php?i=165

Scroll down to 'Summer Time/DST is in effect:' and tick 'No'

Press Submit.

Cheers Owain. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Aramore wrote:Oh one thing to note Grangeendstar.

There was this once occasion I believed that I had discovered how to return to the resent day. However it went wrong and I ended up sending my companion back to the 19th century so try to avoid doing that.

Thanks for the advice - I won't try that.

Things are moving at a pace here though. Since yesterday, I have invented rock'n'roll but nearly shagged my own mother in the process. I'd better sign-off as I am now being machine-gunned by terrorists.