Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wrong Time To Be Playing Bolton?

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:58 pm

They are having a poor season so it should be a potential 3 points for us. However, they have a new manager taking the helm for his first game and the team will want to impress?

Add to that the new manager has already masterminded a win against us this season and it points to the wrong team (and manager) at the wrong time.

Let's just hope that Freedman tries to change too much too soon and the team take time to learn his tactics.

Re: Wrong Time To Be Playing Bolton?

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Wrong time to be playing US :D

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Well if we play 4-5-1 with the same personnel as Forest, Ipswich,ETC we will loose and that's guaranteed. Not trying to be negative just saying how i see it.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Great thing about Cardiff this season, it doesn't matter....even at their best I believe if we are at our best we will come out on top...all formation pending.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:15 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20081696

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:52 am

We threw away the game against palace rather than freedman masterminding a win,definetly agree well be in trouble if we go 4-5-1
same team as against burnley and we will win in my opinion

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:01 pm

englishbluebird wrote:We threw away the game against palace rather than freedman masterminding a win,definetly agree well be in trouble if we go 4-5-1

yes I agree Chief, But if the correct personnel are used then its game on. But it seems MM tries to be to negative and trying not to loose games instead of trying to win away from home. But we end up loosing and soundly. But I would like to see 4-4-2 away as well. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:35 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20131062

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:We threw away the game against palace rather than freedman masterminding a win,definetly agree well be in trouble if we go 4-5-1

yes I agree Chief, But if the correct personnel are used then its game on. But it seems MM tries to be to negative and trying not to loose games instead of trying to win away from home. But we end up loosing and soundly. But I would like to see 4-4-2 away as well. :ayatollah:

i be more confident with the same team that played against burnley. 1 up front is negative football, theres no barcelonas in this division. and i dont know why malky likes the 1 up front formation, i would rather see us going for it and losing 3-0?

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:47 pm

http://www.lionofviennasuite.com/2012/1 ... -must-make

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:50 pm

http://www.football365.com/championship ... ton-belief

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

You have hit the nail on the head regarding the formation and the players used.
I would suggest that when we have come a cropper away a number of players have had bad games eg Forest or we have had injuries i.e. Mutch not playing at Forest or disruption i.e. Mutch going off against Palace.
Notice a pattern?

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:32 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 74393.html

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:39 am

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

You have hit the nail on the head regarding the formation and the players used.
I would suggest that when we have come a cropper away a number of players have had bad games eg Forest or we have had injuries i.e. Mutch not playing at Forest or disruption i.e. Mutch going off against Palace.
Notice a pattern?

Using Whitts in front of the back four is criminal. Most players can cover that, but when you have the talent that Whitts has then he has to play the attacking central Midfielder every single time without exception. But that is only my opinion Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: