Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

laptop or ipad

Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:06 pm

my laptop 8yrs old is just about fooked like me :old: :D :D i only use it for surfing the net and email,any advice would be appreciated, ive heard theres some good ipads about ???? clueless me :D :old:

Re: laptop or ipad

Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:12 pm

BlueAlbert wrote:my laptop 8yrs old is just about fooked like me :old: :D :D i only use it for surfing the net and email,any advice would be appreciated, ive heard theres some good ipads about ???? clueless me :D :old:

If price is a factor and you only use it for surfing and email, I wouldn't bother with an iPad.

Personally, I love the iPad. I think it's a thing of beauty, as I do of all things Apple, but they are expensive.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Asus Transformer Prime Tf201 - best of both worlds, and I think i'll be buying one soon!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ASUS-Eee-Pad- ... %26ps%3D54

Cheapest I found it is this link above! on ebay

Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:20 pm

My laptop fucked to but i only use it browse net so im just going to get a android tablet alot cheapee than ipads and laptops

Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:24 pm

If its just for internet and email, try a Samsung Chromebook

http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en_uk/chro ... _medium=oa

Small, light, cheap and boots up in 7 seconds!!

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:09 pm

After seeing iPad (the new 4, so to speak being released on 2nd Nov) new specs, I'm having second thoughts about the Asus now.

This new iPad has fantastic processor/chip spec. and even more features than the ipad 3 (the current one!)

Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Both!

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Thanks, i think i,ll wait and take a look at the new ipad 4 if its out next month :ayatollah: :D

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Is this a new iPad or is it the mini one?

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:53 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Is this a new iPad or is it the mini one?

its a new one mate :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:39 pm

BlueAlbert wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Is this a new iPad or is it the mini one?

its a new one mate :ayatollah:

Oowww my brother and sister just bought the "new iPad" tempted to get the new one just to annoy em :lol: