Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ninian, after

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:31 am

the game :D Hour of singing the oldest songs we could think of :old: What a laugh and what a great atmosphere. its more of this we need I was sat next to a few blokes who had come for the first time or hadn't been for years and they could't get over it. That's the way to celebrate a great win and a fantastic performance from the boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Ninian, after

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:36 am

moonstomper1927 wrote:the game :D Hour of singing the oldest songs we could think of :old: What a laugh and what a great atmosphere. its more of this we need I was sat next to a few blokes who had come for the first time or hadn't been for years and they could't get over it. That's the way to celebrate a great win and a fantastic performance from the boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I totally agree, my 7 year old daughter sang all the way back to the Ninian Park pub,' My only Cardiff ' but it was so quite in the streets afterwards that many fans stopped and applauded her.

Re: Ninian, after

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:49 am

Great laugh.....I was there till about 6-40 pm Sammy Johnson was in full voice, even some of the stewards in there were laughing and joining in. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: