Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 4-0, Top of the League, Hated it.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:20 am

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Any reason?

Without getting into a big argument mate it just felt totally bizzare to me.

I cant get my head around the red shirts for starters, and then add to that the atmosphere for a team top
of the league was awful.

We were 4-0 up and Ali said the fourth official has indicated 2 minutes of added time, I looked around and the place was half empty, and people were flooding for the exits.

The kid in front of me had a Barcelona top on and most of the people around me spent most of the game on their phones telling each other the scores from the other games.

It honestly felt like I was at the Cinema at times.

The best thing about going there today was bottles of Heineken for a £1. I should be buzzing, top of the League, 4-0 home win but its not there.

I appreciate other people are getting on with it but its not for me, I know Im not alone.

:ayatollah:

We dont need 'supporters' like you - if you dont appreciate what you saw today you should find something else to do on your weekends - rugby is not bad - or perhaps you should support Swansea City :oops:

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:21 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
No Smoking wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
No Smoking wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
No Smoking wrote:I do t need to go to comment on the soul and atmosphere I was ere last season, I know what it's like. And since the reports are that it has worsened. The fact I and other regulars no longer go also add weight to the theory.

As for the 7%, each 1% that is tacked on to our bill is yet more money we can't afford and will plummet us further into the abyss should we fail or tan walks away.

The man city investors have ploughed money into the playing squad in the whole, which are saleable assets. Tan has pumped money into covering our asses while we are over paying our current ones that aren't worth very much to the tune of nearly 90 million. Only 15 % of the debt we have aquired is in the form of saleable assets.

The man city situation is also a world apart as the club benefits from a number of revenue streams on top of the players that they sheiks have bought which will pretty much hold their value or increase. Being one of the biggest clubs in the world comes with benefits that a club like us can only dream of.

We at the most are looking at becoming a Club that stands a chance of staying up. We will need a whole new squad barring one or two. We will still lose money in the prem year on year so the debt will only increase. Man city have the size to bare debt, we don't.

Our billionaire owner / backer /investor decides what debt we can bare. And how will we lose money in the prem league? Have you already worked out our wage bill etc?
You should spend more time supporting the club (humouring you here) as opposed to banging numbers in your calculator. How you can claim to be concerned about the clubs finances yet don't even support the club is irony to the extreme.

He is neither a billionaire or our owner. He's a multi millionaire shareholder.

Whether he decided what debt we can bare or the tooth fairy decides is irrelevant. We cannot bare the level of debt we hold currently unless we become a champions league side and thus becoming one of the worlds best supported global clubs. If you think that's realistic then crack on but for those of us with a modicum of reality left in our bodies will see its heading for disaster.

I already know our wage bill from last year, know that it has increased and know it will increase again. I also know the wage bills for the clubs outside the top 10 and if ours is even th bottom end of that then it will be in the £40 million region. We already have a shortfall in the £20 million region which will of course carry over. The average coat of promotion is £8 million in terms of bonuses and transfer fees triggered in terms of promotion add ons. This is normally in line with amount of wage paid and amount of new players aquired... so ours will be above average lets say a conservative £10 million. We have a championship squad and will want to compete, the average spend of a newlyq promoted side is £13 million although we have a track record of lavish spending so doubt we will stick with the average but let's go with it anyway.

All that comes to an outgoing of.... £91 million
The income of a club our size (stadium) and league prospects is.... £50 million.

So a net loss of £41 million. This will be subsidised by the new premier league deal next year which adds another £19 million to next years income which means if we go up our yearly shortfall will have grown from around £18-£20 million to £20-£22 million.

Terrifying.

Your maths is terrifying. For starters IF our wage bill were to be 40m then that's not on top of our wage bill now and therefore you can't just add it to this 20m shortfall you assume will be in place year. Do other clubs have this 91m spend or will it be just Cardiff?
If bonuses are paid its a one off.
Did the jacks or Norwich spend a net 13m in their first year in the prem?
What nonsense you spout.

Luckily it's nothing you should worry about since you no longer support the club.

1. Our shortfall is around £20 million including our current wage outgoings. Next year we will carry this shortfall over regardless of our added wages or not as we still won't be a profitable medium. If you can't grasp that then I wouldn't reply if I were you coz your sounding a bit of an idiot.

2. Some may spend in the £90 million region but they will be clubs that can support that spend in terms of revenue or\and assets. I would be happy enough in my thoughts that Cardiff will be the only club with a spend of that size that can afford it yes.

3. Bonuses are certainly not a one off. Swansea accounts will show that. Promotion bonuses turn into survival bonuses, and transfer fees have survival add ons included.

4. Yes Swansea spend £13.6 million n their first season. Norwich spent £9.4 million. Two historically minimal spending club still averaged an initial spend of £11.5 million between them.

Here to help.

You added the 20 m shortfall (inc current wages) to the revised prem league wage bill of 40m to make 60m of your made up 91m cost. So part of the 40m is already in the 20m shortfall, unless you're saying the wage bill is currently zero.

Here to help idiot.

I'm not sure if your intentionally being stupid or just are frighteningly dull.

Tell you what, you tell me how you envisage us making a profit in the Prem then? Maybe that will be easier for you. I await your answer with muffled hilarity....

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:24 am

mugsy wrote:

I cant get my head around the red shirts for starters, and then add to that the atmosphere for a team top
of the league was awful.

We were 4-0 up and Ali said the fourth official has indicated 2 minutes of added time, I looked around and the place was half empty, and people were flooding for the exits.

The kid in front of me had a Barcelona top on and most of the people around me spent most of the game on their phones telling each other the scores from the other games.

The best thing about going there today was bottles of Heineken for a £1. I should be buzzing, top of the League, 4-0 home win but its not there.

I appreciate other people are getting on with it but its not for me, I know Im not alone.

We dont need 'supporters' like you - if you dont appreciate what you saw today you should find something else to do on your weekends - rugby is not bad - or perhaps you should support Swansea City :oops:

f**k off you mug

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:27 am

No Smoking wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
No Smoking wrote:
No Smoking wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
No Smoking wrote:I do t need to go to comment on the soul and atmosphere I was ere last season, I know what it's like. And since the reports are that it has worsened. The fact I and other regulars no longer go also add weight to the theory.

As for the 7%, each 1% that is tacked on to our bill is yet more money we can't afford and will plummet us further into the abyss should we fail or tan walks away.

The man city investors have ploughed money into the playing squad in the whole, which are saleable assets. Tan has pumped money into covering our asses while we are over paying our current ones that aren't worth very much to the tune of nearly 90 million. Only 15 % of the debt we have aquired is in the form of saleable assets.

The man city situation is also a world apart as the club benefits from a number of revenue streams on top of the players that they sheiks have bought which will pretty much hold their value or increase. Being one of the biggest clubs in the world comes with benefits that a club like us can only dream of.

We at the most are looking at becoming a Club that stands a chance of staying up. We will need a whole new squad barring one or two. We will still lose money in the prem year on year so the debt will only increase. Man city have the size to bare debt, we don't.

Our billionaire owner / backer /investor decides what debt we can bare. And how will we lose money in the prem league? Have you already worked out our wage bill etc?
You should spend more time supporting the club (humouring you here) as opposed to banging numbers in your calculator. How you can claim to be concerned about the clubs finances yet don't even support the club is irony to the extreme.

Whether he decided what debt we can bare or the tooth fairy decides is irrelevant. We cannot bare the level of debt we hold currently unless we become a champions league side and thus becoming one of the worlds best supported global clubs. If you think that's realistic then crack on but for those of us with a modicum of reality left in our bodies will see its heading for disaster.

I already know our wage bill from last year, know that it has increased and know it will increase again. I also know the wage bills for the clubs outside the top 10 and if ours is even th bottom end of that then it will be in the £40 million region. We already have a shortfall in the £20 million region which will of course carry over. The average coat of promotion is £8 million in terms of bonuses and transfer fees triggered in terms of promotion add ons. This is normally in line with amount of wage paid and amount of new players aquired... so ours will be above average lets say a conservative £10 million. We have a championship squad and will want to compete, the average spend of a newlyq promoted side is £13 million although we have a track record of lavish spending so doubt we will stick with the average but let's go with it anyway.

The income of a club our size (stadium) and league prospects is.... £50 million.

So a net loss of £41 million. This will be subsidised by the new premier league deal next year which adds another £19 million to next years income which means if we go up our yearly shortfall will have grown from around £18-£20 million to £20-£22 million.

Terrifying.

Your maths is terrifying. For starters IF our wage bill were to be 40m then that's not on top of our wage bill now and therefore you can't just add it to this 20m shortfall you assume will be in place year. Do other clubs have this 91m spend or will it be just Cardiff?
What nonsense you spout.

Luckily it's nothing you should worry about since you no longer support the club.

1. Our shortfall is around £20 million including our current wage outgoings. Next year we will carry this shortfall over regardless of our added wages or not as we still won't be a profitable medium. If you can't grasp that then I wouldn't reply if I were you coz your sounding a bit of an idiot.

2. Some may spend in the £90 million region but they will be clubs that can support that spend in terms of revenue or\and assets. I would be happy enough in my thoughts that Cardiff will be the only club with a spend of that size that can afford it yes.

3. Bonuses are certainly not a one off. Swansea accounts will show that. Promotion bonuses turn into survival bonuses, and transfer fees have survival add ons included.

4. Yes Swansea spend £13.6 million n their first season. Norwich spent £9.4 million. Two historically minimal spending club still averaged an initial spend of £11.5 million between them.

Here to help.

You added the 20 m shortfall (inc current wages) to the revised prem league wage bill of 40m to make 60m of your made up 91m cost. So part of the 40m is already in the 20m shortfall, unless you're saying the wage bill is currently zero.

Here to help idiot.

Tell you what, you tell me how you envisage us making a profit in the Prem then? Maybe that will be easier for you. I await you answer with muffled hilarity....[/quote]

Why because I've rubbished your 91m? You added 40m to a so called shortfall of 20m, yet the latter already includes the current wages bill. So the 40m is not incremental is it?

Fair play it must hurt falling off that high horse :lol:

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:32 am

I can't put it in any simpler terms for you I'm afraid. Only £3 million of our yearly shortfall is on wages, the rest is the running cost of the club.

I have not put any running cost of the club in my calculations.

So whether the wage bill is £40 million, £20 million or £200 million... The shortfall will still be carried over as all our income will be taken up before getting to the running cost of the club which we are borrowing off mr tan at a 7% interest rate.

Now if you can't understand that then I'm not sure what else to do in order to break it down for you. We are already at a child's comprehension level.

Now onto my second question... How do you envisage us not making a loss next year and thus becoming sustainable? Or do you agree after all that this debt level cannot lead to a sustainable club without shovel fully of Roy of the rovers dreaming that we will become the greatest club in the world?

And then you may get to the point where several of our fans are in comprehending the state of the club regardless of where we are in the championship.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:34 am

No Smoking wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
No Smoking wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
No Smoking wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:I do t need to go to comment on the soul and atmosphere I was ere last season, I know what it's like. And since the reports are that it has worsened. The fact I and other regulars no longer go also add weight to the theory.

Terrifying.

What nonsense you spout.

Here to help.

Here to help idiot.

Tell you what, you tell me how you envisage us making a profit in the Prem then? Maybe that will be easier for you. I await your answer with muffled hilarity....[/quote]

Tell you what, tell me why Cardiff city won't be like many other clubs in the prem, like your beloved swansea for example? Or have we got costs no other club has to incur?

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:35 am

mugsy wrote:

of the league was awful.

f**k off you mug

Sorry pal, after supporting the City for 47 years, I am not going to f**k off. I suggest you look at the thread 'What the Burnley papers /media saw today' thread for a realistic view of today's game - and if you still feel you 'hated it' you are the one who should f**k off! :evil:

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:40 am

No Smoking wrote:I can't put it in any simpler terms for you I'm afraid. Only £3 million of our yearly shortfall is on wages, the rest is the running cost of the club.

So whether the wage bill is £40 million, £20 million or £200 million... The shortfall will still be carried over as all our income will be taken up before getting to the running cost of the club which we are borrowing off mr tan at a 7% interest rate.

Now if you can't understand that then I'm not sure what else to do in order to break it down for you. We are already at a child's comprehension level.

Now onto my second question... How do you envisage us not making a loss next year and thus becoming sustainable? Or do you agree after all that this debt level cannot lead to a sustainable club without shovel fully of Roy of the rovers dreaming that we will become the greatest club in the world?

And then you may get to the point where several of our fans are in comprehending the state of the club regardless of where we are in the championship.

What nonsense are you spouting? I'll humour you and say there's a 20m shortfall. You can't break that down into segments, it's a shortfall that means our wage bill plus other operating costs is 20m more than our income. You said the prem league wage bill is 40m, so it's not a further 40m on top of the shortfall to make 60m now is it?

You're throwing your insults but its you who can't add up. Grow up and accept it.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:40 am

Carpe Diem wrote:

Tell you what, tell me why Cardiff city won't be like many other clubs in the prem, like your beloved swansea for example? Or have we got costs no other club has to incur?

Yes, we have a £100 million debt and £20 million shortfall before we even start.

These figures can only be serviced by a high level of premier league football, something that realistically we aren't going to achieve.

Now after answering all your questions how about you break down for me how you believe we are going to become sustainable.... Or do you wish to carry on avoiding the question with fear of coming across a little dull. :D

Swansea have no debt and spend less than what they receive ensuring the future survival of their club.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:46 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
No Smoking wrote:I can't put it in any simpler terms for you I'm afraid. Only £3 million of our yearly shortfall is on wages, the rest is the running cost of the club.

What nonsense are you spouting? I'll humour you and say there's a 20m shortfall. You can't break that down into segments, it's a shortfall that means our wage bill plus other operating costs is 20m more than our income. You said the prem league wage bill is 40m, so it's not a further 40m on top of the shortfall to make 60m now is it?

You're throwing your insults but its you who can't add up. Grow up and accept it.

My god, fine I have had my answer in that post, you are just dull.

Players wages are a debt we must pay, these cost are bared weekly. It is the equivalent of the tax man, these two are priority debts. Our income can cover 95% of these.

The rest we must borrow from tan. At the moment it's roughly £15 million, and will increase should we be promoted. These WILL be carried over as all our prem income will be taken up by priority debts and the running cost of the club won't be touched. This is the shortfall and this will have to be borrowed once more to stave off court cases and winding up orders.

This is simple and these are facts. If you don't wish to agree then that's up to you but it's you that is looking dull.

Now for the third maybe fourth time..... How do you envisage we are going to become a sustainable\ profit making club
Last edited by No Smoking on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:46 am

No Smoking wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Yes, we have a £100 million debt and £20 million shortfall before we even start.

These figures can only be serviced by a high level of premier league football, something that realistically we aren't going to achieve.

Now after answering all your questions how about you break down for me how you believe we are going to become sustainable.... Or do you wish to carry on avoiding the question with fear of coming across a little dull. :D

Swansea have no debt and spend less than what they receive ensuring the future survival of their club.

Debt doesn't get charged to the P&L account, only the interest. So if its 100m @ 7% then only 7m, not too great in the scheme of the prem league and not necessarily a cash flow anyway. So what other difference is there between us and other clubs, or are we all unsustainable? Don't forget we are bigger than swansea and have billionaire backers anyway

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:51 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
No Smoking wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Debt doesn't get charged to the P&L account, only the interest. So if its 100m @ 7% then only 7m, not too great in the scheme of the prem league and not necessarily a cash flow anyway. So what other difference is there between us and other clubs, or are we all unsustainable? Don't forget we are bigger than swansea and have billionaire backers anyway

Doesn't matter what's on the balance sheet :shock:

If we owe £100 million we owe £100 million you oaf :lol:

Again.... We have £20 million shortfall a year to service which is 35% of our total premier league income. Then we have the interest and anything over gets tacked on to the £100m debt which will increase at around £20-£25 million per year, and that's only if we survive there.

Now for the fifth time. How do you envisage we become sustainable/ profit making club?

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:53 am

No Smoking wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

My god, fine I have had my answer in that post, you are just dull.

Players wages are a debt we must pay, these cost are bared weekly. It is the equivalent of the tax man, these two are priority debts. Our income can cover these.

The rest we must borrow from tan. At the moment it's roughly £15 million, and will increase should we be promoted. These WILL be carried over as all our prem income will be taken up by priority debts and the running cost of the club won't be touched. This is the shortfall and this will have to be borrowed once more to stave off court cases and winding up orders.

This is simple and these are facts. If you don't wish to agree then that's up to you but it's you that is looking dull.

Now for the third maybe fourth time..... How do you envisage we are going to become a sustainable\ profit making club

Im satisfied you have no knowledge of business or accounting. Your maths was flawed yet you can't see it and I'm dull :lol:
Tell me why swansea can become sustainable and Cardiff can't?

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:57 am

No Smoking wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
No Smoking wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Again.... We have £20 million shortfall a year to service which is 35% of our total premier league income. Then we have the interest and anything over gets tacked on to the £100m debt which will increase at around £20-£25 million per year, and that's only if we survive there.

Now for the fifth time. How do you envisage we become sustainable/ profit making club?

Nothing wrong with debt as long as you can service if. You assume we have to pay off the debt ASAP. Why if we are paying interest and the debtor doesn't want it repaid yet? Ever had an interest only mortgage? You profess to know a lot about things of which you know very little, you oaf.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:59 am

Hence why I've just schooled you you mean? :lol:

Swansea don't have to sacrifice 40% of their income off the bat to satisfy a shortfall and interest payments. They also spend less than they generate and don't have an increasing £100m debt over their heads.

Now in your excellent business Mind where you think running costs in he prem are free.... Can you tell me (for the sixth time of asking) how do you envisage Cardiff to become a sustainable profit making club?

Nobody will think less of you if you just admit that you have no idea :D

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:59 am

See ya Roath :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:01 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
No Smoking wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
No Smoking wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Nothing wrong with debt as long as you can service if. You assume we have to pay off the debt ASAP. Why if we are paying interest and the debtor doesn't want it repaid yet? Ever had an interest only mortgage? You profess to know a lot about things of which you know very little, you oaf.

Absolutely agree.

Although I have asked you six times you how envisage we can. Yet you have failed to answer on all six occasions....

Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:03 am

Carpe Diem wrote:See ya Roath :ayatollah:

:lol: hopefully you will have a bit more of an argument next time you try and bring a debate to the table.

You won't have to evade questions and duck out so hastily then. Such a shame I was so looking forward to your opinion on how we can sustain ourselves as a club especially with your free running costs approach!

:lol:

Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:05 am

No Smoking wrote:Hence why I've just schooled you you mean? :lol:

Swansea don't have to sacrifice 40% of their income off the bat to satisfy a shortfall and interest payments. They also spend less than they generate and don't have an increasing £100m debt over their heads.

Now in your excellent business Mind where you think running costs in he prem are free.... Can you tell me (for the sixth time of asking) how do you envisage Cardiff to become a sustainable profit making club?

By spending less than we earn, or by tapping in to a billionaire. Still no acknowledgement of your shit maths then. If Cardiff have a similar wage bill to swansea I've no doubt other operating costs won't be dissimilar, if not then tell me why? Only interest!
But of course you don't know do you troll?

Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:07 am

No Smoking wrote:

:lol: hopefully you will have a bit more of an argument next time you try and bring a debate to the table.

You won't have to evade questions and duck out so hastily then. Such a shame I was so looking forward to your opinion on how we can sustain ourselves as a club especially with your free running costs approach!

Still waiting for you to admit your 91m was bollocks.........

Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:07 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
No Smoking wrote:

Still waiting for you to admit your 91m was bollocks.........

Oops should I have written that in red letters?

Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:14 am

Carpe Diem wrote:

By spending less than we earn, or by tapping in to a billionaire. Still no acknowledgement of your shit maths then. If Cardiff have a similar wage bill to swansea I've no doubt other operating costs won't be dissimilar, if not then tell me why? Only interest!

Right, now you are forming an opinion.

So how do you envisage we spend less than we receive when we have 40% of our income owed elsewhere (so that's about a £35 million spend)? So still not enough to service the wage bill..... And you do realise that "tapping into a billionaire" is neither a feasible business plan nor a way of generating income.... Just more debt.

So now do you understand how we are not sustainable?

And no my figures are accurate as I proved around 10 posts ago, you just didn't understand it... Unsurprisingly.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:30 am

Agree with Millars view though I have not stepped foot in the stadium since. I'm an happy that wer top of the league but when checking results I don't get the same feeling as I used to. I feel alienated just looking at the badge and pictures online.

Some of the comments here are embarrasing and some of you need to realise that everyone has different opinions and has a right to express their feelings top of the league or not.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:43 am

Why should someone from Porthcawl support the Jacks? Geographically speaking it's about the same distance from Cardiff as it is to Swansea, give or take a mile? I agree with your initial post about poor atmosphere etc. but really, that post to Porthcawl_Bluebird was as stupid as it gets. I'm from Bridgend, should I support the Jacks too? :roll:

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:24 am

I enjoyed the game. A very good City performance, & the chants of "we are top of the league" from the Canton stand were the loudest i've heard from that crowd since moving to the CCS.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:29 am

Just checked google maps and it seems I'm actually closer to Swansea. Will I be seen as a 'wanker' now as I am in Swansea territory?

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:23 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:your about 10 years old been going about 3 years and if you think that is teaching a team a Footballing lesson you need your head shaken.

We beat a team with no manager who have conceded the most goals this season in the entire division, I fully expected us to put a few past them today.

As for moan and moan, nah, don't think so, very rarely start threads on here and have kept my criticism low, I just didnt enjoy today even though I should have.

Am I not allowed to an opinion eh.

Just knock it on the head. How to turn a 4.0 great win into a moan fest

Pardon me for having an opinion.

:roll:

You're welcome to your opinion, I just commented on what I thought about it

I never meant to turn a 4-0 win into a moan fella, what I posted was how I felt, I cant help that can I?

Knock it on the head? no chance mate, been there, done it, bought the t-shirt, dont stop going just
like that.

Some people would drop a club just like that, most of our fans probably, but nah, im sticking around
;)

Stop moaning then :roll: :roll:

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:24 am

Bluebird_87 wrote:Just checked google maps and it seems I'm actually closer to Swansea. Will I be seen as a 'wanker' now as I am in Swansea territory?

I think im about a mile or two closer to cardiff does that make me nearly a wanker :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:43 am

I'd just like to say that I'm going to stop supporting Cardiff City and start following my local team - I did think this would be Fairwater FC, but there's four kids who are always kicking a ball around in the council garages behind my house, so, from now on, I'll be going to cheer them on every week.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:18 am

No Smoking wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Right, now you are forming an opinion.

So how do you envisage we spend less than we receive when we have 40% of our income owed elsewhere (so that's about a £35 million spend)? So still not enough to service the wage bill..... And you do realise that "tapping into a billionaire" is neither a feasible business plan nor a way of generating income.... Just more debt.

So now do you understand how we are not sustainable?

And no my figures are accurate as I proved around 10 posts ago, you just didn't understand it... Unsurprisingly.

40% of our income is owned elsewhere? Utter nonsense. I've asked you why we would be so different to most other clubs but you seem to think our cost base is going to be so much greater. Why? What costs do we incur that are so much more massive than other clubs? Having said that I know you don't know so please don't bother replying.
You post the same crap under your multiple aliases since you can't comment on the playing side with you not being a supporter. It's boring, fictitious trolling rubbish :roll: