Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:26 pm

:(

Re: 4-0, Top of the League, Hated it.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Any reason?

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:39 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Any reason?

Without getting into a big argument mate it just felt totally bizzare to me.

I cant get my head around the red shirts for starters, and then add to that the atmosphere for a team top
of the league was awful.

We were 4-0 up and Ali said the fourth official has indicated 2 minutes of added time, I looked around and the place was half empty, and people were flooding for the exits.

The kid in front of me had a Barcelona top on and most of the people around me spent most of the game on their phones telling each other the scores from the other games.

It honestly felt like I was at the Cinema at times.

The best thing about going there today was bottles of Heineken for a £1. I should be buzzing, top of the League, 4-0 home win but its not there.

I appreciate other people are getting on with it but its not for me, I know Im not alone.

:ayatollah:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:42 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:

I cant get my head around the red shirts for starters, and then add to that the atmosphere for a team top
of the league was awful.

We were 4-0 up and Ali said the fourth official has indicated 2 minutes of added time, I looked around and the place was half empty, and people were flooding for the exits.

The kid in front of me had a Barcelona top on and most of the people around me spent most of the game on their phones telling each other the scores from the other games.

The best thing about going there today was bottles of Heineken for a £1. I should be buzzing, top of the League, 4-0 home win but its not there.

I appreciate other people are getting on with it but its not for me, I know Im not alone.

Without getting into an arguement, some City fans hold this club back at times, we've just won 4-0, 3pts clear at the top and I'm reading this?! Sorry pal, you need to man up and get on with it

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:42 pm

of the league was awful.

Respectable post in fair. The whole everyone on their phones is nothing unusual.. like when we were singing top of the league.. news filtered through from someone that Palace were 2-0 up. Kids will always be wearing a different club shirt.. you'll get the odd few in most places. The atomsphere is poor we all know this.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:43 pm

of the league was awful.

I am agree with you mate, as a club we are now embarrassing in my opinion.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:44 pm

of the league was awful.

1. I can't get my head around so many people leaving 5 minutes before the end, some people missed about 10 minutes of the Watford game with all the added time :shock: I always stay till the very end and wait for the Malky Fist Pump :ayatollah:

2. I wish people would leave checking for scores for half time and full time only

3. Red shirts - I can't get my head round it either and the buzz isn't there for me either :(

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:52 pm

We are a really embarrassing club gosh top of the league and we're not packed to the rafters in an ecomonic crisis standing up and making the people of Swansea hear us because we're so loud and people have to make individual threads on how they didn't like it even though no one gives a f**k :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Porthcawl_Bluebird wrote:

of the league was awful.

Without getting into an arguement, some City fans hold this club back at times, we've just won 4-0, 3pts clear at the top and I'm reading this?! Sorry pal, you need to man up and get on with it

Yeah mate, Iv held the club right back by going there since 1988 week and week out and continuing to do so even though Im not enjoying it.

We won 4-0 top of the league, its hollow pal.

Portgcawl Bluebirds? why dont you support the Jacks pal, their your local club, got no time for people who dont support the local club so dont give a f**k what you think anyway.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:58 pm

12thMan wrote:

of the league was awful.

Are you really serious or desperately just trying to bring everyone down, who are we embarrassing other than teams like Burnley who are the top scoring team in the Championship and had two shots on target all game and got smashed, did you used to feel embarrassed when we won away in a changed strip.

But it must be right, coz your not alone. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:59 pm

of the league was awful.

Yeah mate, Iv held the club right back by going there since 1988 week and week out and continuing to do so even though Im not enjoying it.

Portgcawl Bluebirds? why dont you support the Jacks pal, their your local club, got no time for people who dont support the local club so dont give a f**k what you think anyway.

If you don't give a f**k what people think why post this? Bit pointless if you think this

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:02 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
12thMan wrote:

of the league was awful.

Are you really serious or desperately just trying to bring everyone down, who are we embarrassing other than teams like Burnley who are the top scoring team in the Championship and had two shots on target all game and got smashed, did you used to feel embarrassed when we won away in a changed strip.

If we're so embarrassing then I think they should stop selling Cardiff City merchandise because we're an embarrassing club, who'd want to buy embarrassing merchandise? :lol:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:04 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:

of the league was awful.

If you don't give a f**k what people think why post this? Bit pointless if you think this

Not realy, the opinion of a Cardiff fan who supports his local team I will take on board no problem at all, someone who ignores their local team to support Cardiff nah, no chance, made that clear from day one mate, never had and never will have respect for Neath/Port Talbot Bluebirds, they should be supporting Swansea. If people from Barry/Penarth supported Jacks I would think they were wankers so I have to have the same opinion of Cardiff fans from Neath/Port Talbot otherwise im a hypocrite eh

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:05 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
12thMan wrote:

of the league was awful.

Gwyn mate, not trying to bring anyone down fella, just saying it as I see it mate, no offence intended to anyone, its my opinion and mine only.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:08 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:

of the league was awful.

Not realy, the opinion of a Cardiff fan who supports his local team I will take on board no problem at all, someone who ignores their local team to support Cardiff nah, no chance, made that clear from day one mate, never had and never will have respect for Neath/Port Talbot Bluebirds, they should be supporting Swansea. If people from Barry/Penarth supported Jacks I would think they were wankers so I have to have the same opinion of Cardiff fans from Neath/Port Talbot otherwise im a hypocrite eh

Who are you to draw boundaries?

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:11 pm

[/quote]

Not realy, the opinion of a Cardiff fan who supports his local team I will take on board no problem at all, someone who ignores their local team to support Cardiff nah, no chance, made that clear from day one mate, never had and never will have respect for Neath/Port Talbot Bluebirds, they should be supporting Swansea. If people from Barry/Penarth supported Jacks I would think they were wankers so I have to have the same opinion of Cardiff fans from Neath/Port Talbot otherwise im a hypocrite eh[/quote]

Who are you to draw boundaries?[/quote]

Nobody mate.

But Neath and Port Talbot are on Swansea's doorstep, Barry and Penarth are on Cardiffs doorstep.

People from Neath and Port Talbot should support Swansea, People from Barry and Penarth should support Cardiff.

Not saying I am right or looking for people to agree, just my opinion

No offence. :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:12 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:

of the league was awful.

I've got more respect for a Neath/Port Talbot Bluebird that doesn't moan and moan saying it's embarrassing and that considering we taught a team a footballing lesson

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Not realy, the opinion of a Cardiff fan who supports his local team I will take on board no problem at all, someone who ignores their local team to support Cardiff nah, no chance, made that clear from day one mate, never had and never will have respect for Neath/Port Talbot Bluebirds, they should be supporting Swansea. If people from Barry/Penarth supported Jacks I would think they were wankers so I have to have the same opinion of Cardiff fans from Neath/Port Talbot otherwise im a hypocrite eh[/quote]

Nobody mate.

But Neath and Port Talbot are on Swansea's doorstep, Barry and Penarth are on Cardiffs doorstep.

People from Neath and Port Talbot should support Swansea, People from Barry and Penarth should support Cardiff.

No offence. :ayatollah:[/quote]

It's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. But it's a shit one. I'll never understand why someone has to support the team that is geographically closest to them. If that was the case I'd have to support Alloa f*cking Athletic!

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:22 pm

your about 10 years old been going about 3 years and if you think that is teaching a team a Footballing lesson you need your head shaken.

We beat a team with no manager who have conceded the most goals this season in the entire division, I fully expected us to put a few past them today.

As for moan and moan, nah, don't think so, very rarely start threads on here and have kept my criticism low, I just didnt enjoy today even though I should have.

Am I not allowed to an opinion eh.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Deano1 wrote:

Nobody mate.

It's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. But it's a shit one. I'll never understand why someone has to support the team that is geographically closest to them. If that was the case I'd have to support Alloa f*cking Athletic![/quote]

Fair.

Ill keep an eye out for your posts defending all the Man Utd and Liverpool supporters in South Wales next time we get one of those thread then :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Deano1 wrote:

Nobody mate.

It's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. But it's a shit one. I'll never understand why someone has to support the team that is geographically closest to them. If that was the case I'd have to support Alloa f*cking Athletic![/quote]

Fair.

Ill keep an eye out for your posts defending all the Man Utd and Liverpool supporters in South Wales next time we get one of those thread then :ayatollah:[/quote]

That's a different kettle of fish ;)

But you have to accept, surely, that there are a lot of people who have genuine reasons for supporting teams other than the one which is geographically closest. So, to label all of these people as 'wankers' as you put it, is a bit unfair.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Deano1 wrote:
Deano1 wrote:

Nobody mate.

Fair.

Ill keep an eye out for your posts defending all the Man Utd and Liverpool supporters in South Wales next time we get one of those thread then :ayatollah:[/quote]

But you have to accept, surely, that there are a lot of people who have genuine reasons for supporting teams other than the one which is geographically closest. So, to label all of these people as 'wankers' as you put it, is a bit unfair.[/quote]

Yes of course mate, although I fail to see why anyone from Port Talbot would support Cardiff City when Swansea is on their doorstep.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:33 pm

of the league was awful.

You can only be honest with what you feel.
Thankfully it's not like that around me and though I don't like the red I can still enjoy the football.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:39 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

of the league was awful.

You can only be honest with what you feel.
Thankfully it's not like that around me and though I don't like the red I can still enjoy the football.

I enjoy the football aswell mate, wont lie, whats keeping me going to be fair, just got this nagging feeling and cant connect with the whole match day like I used to

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Deano1 wrote:
Deano1 wrote:

Nobody mate.

It's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. But it's a shit one. I'll never understand why someone has to support the team that is geographically closest to them. If that was the case I'd have to support Alloa f*cking Athletic!

Fair.

But you have to accept, surely, that there are a lot of people who have genuine reasons for supporting teams other than the one which is geographically closest. So, to label all of these people as 'wankers' as you put it, is a bit unfair.[/quote]

Yes of course mate, although I fail to see why anyone from Port Talbot would support Cardiff City when Swansea is on their doorstep.[/quote]

Family reasons? maybe he was born in Cardiff? Maybe he's Malaysian? Or red's his lucky colour? Whatever....it shouldn't really matter because he's chosen to be a bluebird.....shows good taste. Do we only want our fans to live within Cardiff's boundaries?

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:41 pm

If you "hated it" then don't turn up. Simple.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:45 pm

JonCCFC wrote:If you "hated it" then don't turn up. Simple.

:roll:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:48 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:your about 10 years old been going about 3 years and if you think that is teaching a team a Footballing lesson you need your head shaken.

We beat a team with no manager who have conceded the most goals this season in the entire division, I fully expected us to put a few past them today.

As for moan and moan, nah, don't think so, very rarely start threads on here and have kept my criticism low, I just didnt enjoy today even though I should have.

Just knock it on the head. How to turn a 4.0 great win into a moan fest

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:53 pm

JonCCFC wrote:If you "hated it" then don't turn up. Simple.

No mate, it doesnt work like that, you see I have been going since 1988.

Im not in it for the glory, Im a Cardiff City fan and this is not the first time I have hated it believe you me, but judging by your attitude you have only been going 2 minutes and never really seen Cardiff in adversity.

You see, I was there, and I am there now and I will be there after, the 20,000 that are there now wont be, that is nailed on. I hope this 20,000 are enjoying riding on the crest of the wave in red and I hope they all stay true if we end up like Portsmouth or freefall like Swindon or Bradford, will they f**k.

I will be there mate, Cardiff City, The Bluebirds, in Blue, not a johny come lately, not a soul seller, a fan forever,

dont turn up?

not on your nelly

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:your about 10 years old been going about 3 years and if you think that is teaching a team a Footballing lesson you need your head shaken.

Just knock it on the head. How to turn a 4.0 great win into a moan fest

Pardon me for having an opinion.

:roll: