Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"BETTER THAN FOOTBALL"

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:59 am

CANT WAIT, Annaise is still only 8 and its the First Show today. http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/g ... Barrowman/

I wish they hadnt said newport, We live in Cardiff lol.

Re: "BETTER THAN FOOTBALL"

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:05 am

Nice one cocka!!!!!! Hope it all goes well for her!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:11 am

sam salim wrote:Nice one cocka!!!!!! Hope it all goes well for her!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Cheers Sam, I hope they put Warren on for you today, He is so up for it.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:23 am

Excellent and I look forward to seeing her perform. I go to the New Theater every year with my daughter because she is a John Barrowman fan (Dr Who link).

Well done to you and your daughter must be very proud. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:26 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Excellent and I look forward to seeing her perform. I go to the New Theater every year with my daughter because she is a John Barrowman fan (Dr Who link).

Well done to you and your daughter must be very proud. :ayatollah:

Cheers Tony, yes cant wait, Annaise says its going to be a top show, hope you like it.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Saw My Daughter on stage in The New Theatre Today Robin Hood with John Barrowman, it was one of the best feelings ever.
From Monday she is in 2 shows a day.
Got told of for taking photos, but can you blame me lol. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Saw My Daughter on stage in The New Theatre Today Robin Hood with John Barrowman, it was one of the best feelings ever.

A very proud moment mate, a moment to treasure, cant believe the photo scenario, turn the flash off next time.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:47 pm

nobby wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Saw My Daughter on stage in The New Theatre Today Robin Hood with John Barrowman, it was one of the best feelings ever.

A very proud moment mate, a moment to treasure, cant believe the photo scenario, turn the flash off next time.

Cheers Nobby, I still got about 9 photos before they noticed me and then I was warned :lol: