Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How Much for tickets in Family Stand tomorrow?

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:51 pm

My work tomorrow been cancelled last minute , So football it is. Need to get one adult and 3 kids tickets but wont let me buy online , anyone know how much i'am looking at - cheers

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: How Much for tickets in Family Stand tomorrow?

Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:03 pm

I needed to book an extra kids ticket for my lads pal at 17:30 and was £6.50.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:51 pm

If they say the Family Stand is full, make sure you ask about the overflow area they have and you can sit elsewhere (corner of the Ninian and Canton) but still pay Family Stand prices.

:thumbup:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:15 pm

According to this advert sent out by email, you can get a family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) for £40 but the only problem is you will be watching Barnsley and not Burnley tomorrow :roll:

736.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:21 pm

carlccfc wrote:According to this advert sent out by email, you can get a family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) for £40 but the only problem is you will be watching Barnsley and not Burnley tomorrow :roll:

736.jpg

D'oh!!

someone fucked upbig time down there!!

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:03 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:According to this advert sent out by email, you can get a family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) for £40 but the only problem is you will be watching Barnsley and not Burnley tomorrow :roll:

736.jpg

D'oh!!

someone fucked upbig time down there!!

Fear the wrath of Tan!! :twisted: :angry4: :twisted: :angry4: :twisted: :angry4:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:08 pm

It's nice to see that our club can still continue to make mistakes time and time again :lol: