Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I WISH MATCH DAY PROGRAMMES WOULD CUT OUT THE CRAP!

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:23 pm

i wish match day programmes would just put in the fixtures, table and a write up about the away teams and cut out all the other crap that you can read anywhere ... about 8 pages thick and a cost of about £1 ..... kids might like to know what players like to do outside of football or what playstation games they play but i honestly dont give a feck in the same way they dont give a feck what i like to do! .... a good idea would be to have 2 match day programmes ... one for the older football fan and one for the kids and adults who havent got a life!

Re: I WISH MATCH DAY PROGRAMMES WOULD CUT OUT THE CRAP!

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:27 pm

There's nothing wrong with learning about the players. And if you don't like it, don't buy it. Simples.

I don't really like the City Kids section though, they should be watching the game rather than doing wordsearches :roll:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:30 pm

CantonJack wrote:There's nothing wrong with learning about the players. And if you don't like it, don't buy it. Simples.

I don't really like the City Kids section though, they should be watching the game rather than doing wordsearches :roll:

Yeah, because it would be impossible to do them before, at half time, after, on the way home, or when they get home.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:32 pm

CantonJack wrote:There's nothing wrong with learning about the players. And if you don't like it, don't buy it. Simples.

i dont buy it ... but id like to buy one with just news on the days game at a much cheaper price! ... im not interested in reading the other crap!

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:41 pm

How can they give you news on the days game that hasn't happened yet?

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Karl wrote:How can they give you news on the days game that hasn't happened yet?

just write ups on the players from the other team and the facts and figures, fixture, table section would do for me karl. why anybody would be interested what a footballers favourite colour is beats me! ... who gives a toss!

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Maybe theres a new prog they could bring out for the new breed of fan you know the types the ones who jumped on the bandwagon in the last two season, buck teeth, hair like a birds nest thats been raped by a bunch of crows, paper round, soccer am fan, very plastic, these types of fans would love it. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:54 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Maybe theres a new prog they could bring out for the new breed of fan you know the types the ones who jumped on the bandwagon in the last two season, buck teeth, hair like a birds nest thats been raped by a bunch of crows, paper round, soccer am fan, very plastic, these types of fans would love it. :ayatollah:

thats the one thats out now :lol:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Most of the pages are filled with adverts anyways so if they cut it down to 8 paged we'd be paying £1 for just adverts.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:06 pm

or you could just look at sky sports news or the internet before you come out or on your phone for free like every other clever person! ;)

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:11 pm

jooshy wrote:or you could just look at sky sports news or the internet before you come out or on your phone for free like every other clever person! ;)

thing is sometimes i like to look up a players number if someone is playing well for the other team and see wheres he`s played ... by the time that comes up on my phone ive missed 5 mins of the game! ... other than that its a good idea! :ayatollah: