Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHOPRA AND JET - UPTO OLD TRICKS

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:19 am

Latest news up here is that the 2 clowns mentioned above are being investigated for their part in a Night Out in Town after their manager was sacked just after the Derby game.

OK its after the game but these 2 harldy cover themselves in glory do they.

Shade of M'Boro again. Wuth a new manager i'd be very worried if I was Chops otherwise they could get rid.

Regards

Ceri

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95554 :shock:

Re: CHOPRA AND JET - UPTO OLD TRICKS

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:21 am

Big Ceri wrote:Latest news up here is that the 2 clowns mentioned above are being investigated for their part in a Night Out in Town after their manager was sacked just after the Derby game.

Shade of M'Boro again. Wuth a new manager i'd be very worried if I was Chops otherwise they could get rid.

Regards

Ceri

Ship them out, I say, with their egos in suitcases. W A N K E R S.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:49 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
Big Ceri wrote:Latest news up here is that the 2 clowns mentioned above are being investigated for their part in a Night Out in Town after their manager was sacked just after the Derby game.

Regards

Ceri

so you,re not that keen on them ned? :lol:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:39 am

jtc wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Regards

Ceri

so you,re not that keen on them ned? :lol:

:lol:

They've had enough chances. It's a shame that people with such great natural talent as them would choose to just fook about, rather than really use it and go places in their careers. Loads of us would love to be in their shoes and wouldn't dare mess it up.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:39 am

Nah, leave them there in the far east! Out of the way and contributing towards Ipswich's demise!

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:46 am

What's wrong with them going out on a Saturday night after a game?

Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:38 pm

2blue2handle wrote:What's wrong with them going out on a Saturday night after a game?

Investigated

Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:What's wrong with them going out on a Saturday night after a game?

Exactly.

Im surprised Cardiff ever had this troublesome reputation when it appears most supporters on here are angels :roll:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

Exactly.

Im surprised Cardiff ever had this troublesome reputation when it appears most supporters on here are angels :roll:

Don't be twisting it now

:roll:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:49 pm

Why would we want them to leave? I for one would be thrilled if they dragged Ipshit down to League 1... good riddance.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:53 pm

good luck to them I say!
as long as they turn up to training and dont sniff any illegal substances,
I'd be doing the same if I was on 20 grand a week and single

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Nodbody cares about old players unless they was something here :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Chops just tweeted

Michael Chopra ‏@MichaelChopra10
Having a go at the lads on here don't tweet the lads not as if we did anything worng or got into trouble
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
5m Michael Chopra ‏@MichaelChopra10
did not realise going out on a wed was a big thing not as if i was drinking and back home at 11:30 some people need to get a f*cking life

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Chops just tweeted

Michael Chopra ‏@MichaelChopra10
Having a go at the lads on here don't tweet the lads not as if we did anything worng or got into trouble
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
5m Michael Chopra ‏@MichaelChopra10
did not realise going out on a wed was a big thing not as if i was drinking and back home at 11:30 some people need to get a f*cking life

And hes rite :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Funny considering whitts and some of the cardiff lads are regularly down the bay or in Revs quite a few weekends a month as well!

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:44 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95554 Hmm

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Chops = trouble. There seems to be no such thing as a normal night day out for Chops :lol:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:37 pm

If he didnt do anything wrong while out then whats the problem

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Chops = trouble. There seems to be no such thing as a normal night day out for Chops :lol:

You ever watched the Hangover?????????............................ That's what Chops considers a quiet night! :lol:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Chops = trouble. There seems to be no such thing as a normal night day out for Chops :lol:

You ever watched the Hangover?????????............................ That's what Chops considers a quiet night! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Whats the problem? :lol: Do people not remember what this guy does on nights out?

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Personally dont concern me and Jet was a f**king loan.

I wil remember Chopra for what he did on the pitch, what he did off the pitch is nothing that bothers me.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:03 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Personally dont concern me and Jet was a f**king loan.

I wil remember Chopra for what he did on the pitch, what he did off the pitch is nothing that bothers me.

But he could have done alot better if he wanted.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:39 pm

The real Chopra was the 2009/2010 season.