Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Jimmy Saville

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:39 pm

taffyapple wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:i agree, keeping your career is no excuse for covering up for something so vile :evil: these people are starting to piss me off

nearly all say same thing! one woman on 5live gave account of two occasions, but funnily enough had selective memory on certain things! being a cynic what they want now is for bbc ect ect to be charged with negligence so they can sue compo culture strikes again!! same as hillsborough what they want is to officially blame someone so can sue them hence inquest verdicts must be turned over so that it says unlawfully killed instead of accidental death! ffs does it matter if time was stopped at 4.15, relatives are saying all the ambulance/ police/stewards ect ect just stopped saving lives after 4.15 and went home! that to me is an insult to emergency services,!!
ps yes was lot of covering up cant dispute that, but sorry why was so many pool fans outside end without tickets wasnt they just to blame for causing problem in 1st place :?:

What a f*cking stupid post

you are suggesting here that the families of those 96 INNOCENT people have fought
for over 20 years because they could smell compensation?

Well. to cut through the bullshit.. your a prick lad

mmmm thats your opinion and guess what dont give a ++++ for it! as i was stating an opinion which funny enough we are allowed to do on here, and preferably not have a tw*t call me a +++++ fo expessing one! :P

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:14 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:i agree, keeping your career is no excuse for covering up for something so vile :evil: these people are starting to piss me off

nearly all say same thing! one woman on 5live gave account of two occasions, but funnily enough had selective memory on certain things! being a cynic what they want now is for bbc ect ect to be charged with negligence so they can sue compo culture strikes again!! same as hillsborough what they want is to officially blame someone so can sue them hence inquest verdicts must be turned over so that it says unlawfully killed instead of accidental death! ffs does it matter if time was stopped at 4.15, relatives are saying all the ambulance/ police/stewards ect ect just stopped saving lives after 4.15 and went home! that to me is an insult to emergency services,!!
ps yes was lot of covering up cant dispute that, but sorry why was so many pool fans outside end without tickets wasnt they just to blame for causing problem in 1st place :?:

What a f*cking stupid post

you are suggesting here that the families of those 96 INNOCENT people have fought
for over 20 years because they could smell compensation?

Well. to cut through the bullshit.. your a prick lad

mmmm thats your opinion and guess what dont give a ++++ for it! as i was stating an opinion which funny enough we are allowed to do on here, and preferably not have a tw*t call me a +++++ fo expessing one! :P

Your opinion suggests that these people coming out the woodwork are just doing it because
they can see the £££ signs - You might be right.

Then you compare them to the families of 96 innocent dead people tarred as hooligans.
Sorry, but if my TEN year old was killed, then breathalised on the orders of a Police Force
trying to somehow prove he'd been drinking... I'd haunt the bastards till my dying breath
and compensation wouldnt even enter my head

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:08 pm

It has also been alledged on radio 5 that he was a necrofilia, and has been since the eighties.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:31 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Is it just me, or would you feel totally embarrassed to say 'I witnessed the rape of a young girl, yet chose to ignore it for my career'? How do these people live with themselves?

i witnessed one 4 years ago now when i was working the guy got handed over to the police, a young girl who was very pretty at the time turned into a fat suicidal mess and it haunts me from time to time that the guy got away with it. so how these can live with themselves as he was destroying young girls lives ( if true ) i do not know!!

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:34 pm

2blue2handle wrote:The last few years he was a frail old man with little if any power. People can say what they want bit IMO this should have either been done a couple of years ago or not at all. Seems pointless now he is dead? Why are they trying to achieve?

spot on mate plus he isn't around to defend himself. we are assuming the accusations are true.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:08 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

What a cheap shot mate, what has Hilsborough got to do with this? f**k All.

Very low of you to suggest that the family's of the 96 are sniffing compensation.

Struggling to see what angle your coming from here fella, not going to start calling names but got to be honest I' m lost for words.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:33 am

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Very low of you to suggest that the family's of the 96 are sniffing compensation.

Struggling to see what angle your coming from here fella, not going to start calling names but got to be honest I' m lost for words.

point was making is that nobody is blaming fans for trying to get into stadium without tickets ?(why) if they wasnt there none of it would have happened!!! secondly by reference they are saying that emergency services just pisssed of home at 4.15 just because inquest didnt hear eveidence after that time!! any fans who died after that time would have still died from what ever injuries they had sustained and would not have changed verdict!! so why change verdict>> and they want everyone who had anything to do with hillsborough right down to the ball boys it seems, to be made accountable! (why) they no how people died and reasons why! what more do they want to no??? yes there was a cover up by police but more from being scared than anything else again why do they want the fa, sheff wed, police, and council, held responsible thats what they want!! and not any fans>??? anyway was only having opinion just like everyone else and dont expect to be named called ( tofffyapple) for having one! anyway thats that! no further corrispondance will be entered to on this subject! :roll:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:27 am

pembroke allan wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

point was making is that nobody is blaming fans for trying to get into stadium without tickets ?(why) if they wasnt there none of it would have happened!!! secondly by reference they are saying that emergency services just pisssed of home at 4.15 just because inquest didnt hear eveidence after that time!! any fans who died after that time would have still died from what ever injuries they had sustained and would not have changed verdict!! so why change verdict>> and they want everyone who had anything to do with hillsborough right down to the ball boys it seems, to be made accountable! (why) they no how people died and reasons why! what more do they want to no??? yes there was a cover up by police but more from being scared than anything else again why do they want the fa, sheff wed, police, and council, held responsible thats what they want!! and not any fans>??? anyway was only having opinion just like everyone else and dont expect to be named called ( tofffyapple) for having one! anyway thats that! no further corrispondance will be entered to on this subject! :roll:

An unbelievably ignorant post!!

After all thats been said, done and proven over the years.

Ticketless fans had NOTHING to do with the crush inside that ground. When the SYP
eventually did open a gate to let fans in there was STILL no mad rush or crush. The
middle pens were full to bursting. Like most fans, they all wanted to be in the middle
behind the goal. But video evidence PROVES fans were not steaming into the ground.
They were walking up there blissfully unaware that they were adding to a fatal crush.

As for the 3:15 cut-off time? The mind boggles.

The coroner imposed that to save the South Yorkshire Police's skins

The idea being that after 3:15, all 96 were beyond saving.

So nothing that happened after that time was relevant

So the fact that the Police cordoned off over 40 ambulances and stopped them from
attending the scene, and the fact they failed to instigate the Disaster Plan was never
investigated.

However, it has been proven that at least 45 fans died well after 3:15, and had enough
paramedics and ambulances been allowed to attend, many of these COULD have been saved