Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jimmy Saville

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Had enough of all this now.

No doubt the bloke was a paedophile but all these people coming out now is really starting to annoy me.

There was a bloke on the 5Live yesterday who is now 70.

He said and I quote 'I walked into the room and Jimmy Saville was raping a 13 years old girl, I was embarrassed and said sorry Jimmy I was looking for such and such and he told me it was down the corridor and left'.

When I went home that night I thought about what had happened and spoke to my parents but as I was just starting out in the music industry I decided not to say anything as I didn't want to ruin my career.'.

Do these people have no shame?

Why is he coming out and telling us his story now?

If anything the bloke should be done for aiding and abbeting a paedophile and being part of a cover up.

The prick was acting like he was a victim.

Hope heads roll for all this in a big way.

Re: Jimmy Saville

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:12 pm

i agree, keeping your career is no excuse for covering up for something so vile :evil: these people are starting to piss me off

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:15 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Had enough of all this now.

No doubt the bloke was a paedophile but all these people coming out now is really starting to annoy me.

There was a bloke on the 5Live yesterday who is now 70.

He said and I quote 'I walked into the room and Jimmy Saville was raping a 13 years old girl, I was embarrassed and said sorry Jimmy I was looking for such and such and he told me it was down the corridor and left'.

When I went home that night I thought about what had happened and spoke to my parents but as I was just starting out in the music industry I decided not to say anything as I didn't want to ruin my career.'.

Do these people have no shame?

Why is he coming out and telling us his story now?

If anything the bloke should be done for aiding and abbeting a paedophile and being part of a cover up.

The prick was acting like he was a victim.

Hope heads roll for all this in a big way.

too right :evil: :evil:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:17 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:i agree, keeping your career is no excuse for covering up for something so vile :evil: these people are starting to piss me off

Sniveling cowards trying to save their own bacon mate.

They should all be ashamed and hang their heads in shame and take whats coming if found out to
have kept quiet.

In the words of Clarke Carlisle its utterly incomprehensible for someone to keep something so sick quiet.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:19 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:i agree, keeping your career is no excuse for covering up for something so vile :evil: these people are starting to piss me off

Sniveling cowards trying to save their own bacon mate.

They should all be ashamed and hang their heads in shame and take whats coming if found out to
have kept quiet.

In the words of Clarke Carlisle its utterly incomprehensible for someone to keep something so sick quiet.

its crazy just how many people have said they had seen it happen, and not one had the bollocks to say anything!

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:26 pm

nearly all say same thing! one woman on 5live gave account of two occasions, but funnily enough had selective memory on certain things! being a cynic what they want now is for bbc ect ect to be charged with negligence so they can sue compo culture strikes again!! same as hillsborough what they want is to officially blame someone so can sue them hence inquest verdicts must be turned over so that it says unlawfully killed instead of accidental death! ffs does it matter if time was stopped at 4.15, relatives are saying all the ambulance/ police/stewards ect ect just stopped saving lives after 4.15 and went home! that to me is an insult to emergency services,!!
ps yes was lot of covering up cant dispute that, but sorry why was so many pool fans outside end without tickets wasnt they just to blame for causing problem in 1st place :?:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Is it just me, or would you feel totally embarrassed to say 'I witnessed the rape of a young girl, yet chose to ignore it for my career'? How do these people live with themselves?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:34 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Is it just me, or would you feel totally embarrassed to say 'I witnessed the rape of a young girl, yet chose to ignore it for my career'? How do these people live with themselves?

spot on young ga.100%.o/p bang on

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Very selfish pr*ck. The fact these youngsters back in the day had to live with this and people knew but never said is just disgraceful.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:49 pm

jtc wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:Is it just me, or would you feel totally embarrassed to say 'I witnessed the rape of a young girl, yet chose to ignore it for my career'? How do these people live with themselves?

Furthermore, surely they would have been aware that 'blowing the whistle' could prevent the sexual abuse and exploitation of many more girls in the future? Seeing as he would have certainly lost his position and faced criminal charges?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:01 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
jtc wrote:

Furthermore, surely they would have been aware that 'blowing the whistle' could prevent the sexual abuse and exploitation of many more girls in the future? Seeing as he would have certainly lost his position and faced criminal charges?

the social climate was very different then.maybe he would have been ignored but the point is he should have gone to the dibble.if they ignored him then he has tried his best.instead he thought about his career.wonder if he ever had a daughter himself?.the bloke would want someone to speak out if it happened to her i,m sure

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:06 pm

It is easy to say that you would have gone straight to the police as you weren't in their shoes. I think some people do not appreciate the magnitude of Saviles power and fame. However I do not think I could live with myself if I saw that vile c**t do such things. I can just imagine these people who are coming out now saying they knew telling everyone over dinner about Jimmys a peedo for sure.

If you heard the rumours like most people then I can see why you didn't go to the police as it may just have been celebrity title tattle bit if you saw it with your own eyes then your f*cking coward and need to take a long hard look at yourself.

:old: :old:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:21 pm

The last few years he was a frail old man with little if any power. People can say what they want bit IMO this should have either been done a couple of years ago or not at all. Seems pointless now he is dead? Why are they trying to achieve?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Wernt in their shoes?

Dont make exscuses for them mate, they saw
Kids getting abused, i dont care what shoes they
Were in or how so called powerfull saville was

They should have spoke up, absoulutely NO
Exscuse whatsoever

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Bluesince1948, sorry fella, posting on a phone
And didnt read the whole post, see now that
You were not using it as an exscuse

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:28 pm

2blue2handle wrote:The last few years he was a frail old man with little if any power. People can say what they want bit IMO this should have either been done a couple of years ago or not at all. Seems pointless now he is dead? Why are they trying to achieve?

Just because he is dead doesn't mean this shouldn't be revealed now. If this hadn't of come out now he would still be held up as some kind of charitable saint.

:old:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:30 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:The last few years he was a frail old man with little if any power. People can say what they want bit IMO this should have either been done a couple of years ago or not at all. Seems pointless now he is dead? Why are they trying to achieve?

Just because he is dead doesn't mean this shouldn't be revealed now. If this hadn't of come out now he would still be held up as some kind of charitable saint.

Why not a year ago?

How much is now being spent on a police investigation? How much tax payers money on a BBC investigation? And for what?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:39 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Why not a year ago?

How much is now being spent on a police investigation? How much tax payers money on a BBC investigation? And for what?

Well there we are then. Rather than Jimmy the Vile peadophile he will go down in history as the much loved children tv presenter and fun raiser just to save a few bob. It would have cost the taxpayer exactly the same amount if the news broke a year ago, today or a decade ago.

Why it didn't come out sooner is a travesty in my opinion and something that needs to be investigated regardless of how much it will cost. The BBC should be one of the safest places in the UK for people to go not infested with peadophile rings.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:42 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Why not a year ago?

Well there we are then. Rather than Jimmy the Vile peadophile he will go down in history as the much loved children tv presenter and fun raiser just to save a few bob. It would have cost the taxpayer exactly the same amount if the news broke a year ago, today or a decade ago.

Why it didn't come out sooner is a travesty in my opinion and something that needs to be investigated regardless of how much it will cost. The BBC should be one of the safest places in the UK for people to go not infested with peadophile rings.

It would have cost the same but he could have defenders himself and be punished even if for the minimal time he was alive.
What they going to do now? Nothing obviously other than ruin his name which would have happened last year.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Better do something than nothing at all. Better late than never. Better to ruin a nonces name rather than let him rest in peace as a saint.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Better do something than nothing at all. Better late than never. Better to ruin a nonces name rather than let him rest in peace as a saint.

I agree.
Still can't get my head why not a year ago though.
Wonder how much these people are getting paid for interviews?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:52 pm

As awful as it sounds, there might well be politics at play in this whole thing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ji ... on-1398159

And I still slightly suspect that the tabloids are giving the BBC a taste of their own medicine over the "phone hacking"? The BBC wouldn't let that drop, the media are exacting revenge...

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:56 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Better do something than nothing at all. Better late than never. Better to ruin a nonces name rather than let him rest in peace as a saint.

I agree.

It makes you wonder. But far too many people are coming out of the woodwork now saying they have seen something, it is an institutional cover up I am afraid. Esther Ranzen is the worst, after he died all she did was bang on about how much of a lovely man he was. Since the news has come out she's been banging the drum for jailing half the people around at the time, the mind boggles.

I always knew there was something strange about him.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:00 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

I agree.

It makes you wonder. But far too many people are coming out of the woodwork now saying they have seen something, it is an institutional cover up I am afraid. Esther Ranzen is the worst, after he died all she did was bang on about how much of a lovely man he was. Since the news has come out she's been banging the drum for jailing half the people around at the time, the mind boggles.

I always knew there was something strange about him.

I agree, Coleen Nolan was on Titchmarsh the other week and said he didn't like the way he touched her etc but I now wonder who are being truthful (clearly its happened) and those jumping on the bandwagon for either money of publicity.
And like I said previously why not last year I refuse to believe it was because he was a powerful man. I watched the Louis Theroux episode which was years ago now and even then he seemed old and frail, certainly not the powerhouse people make out.
If rupees Murdoch can be taken down them and old frail man like saville would have easily been taken down.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:21 am

Shock horror, humans are selfish.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:24 am

I'm glad we're hearing about it now even though its too late to get him. There are some very nervous people in high places who are about to get a knock on the door. At least they can be punished for enabling/ignoring/participating....

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:32 am

Dig the c**t up and feed his bones to the pigs, and all those that turned a blind eye
haul em over the coals.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 am

I'm definitely a keen supporter of punishing those that stayed silent. We've all been in a situation where we've had the choice to stay quiet or stand up for what you believe is right for things that are a lot less disgusting than this and I hope the majority of us have chosen the right thing to do.

Those that stayed silent and contributed to the suffering of the victims should be ashamed of themselves and be punished for aiding and abetting this sick cover up. Utterly disgraceful.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:43 am

Easy to give it the big one on here but i'm pretty confident i'd have chinned the f'er or any f'er (or at least attempted too)i caught raping a young child!!

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:00 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

nearly all say same thing! one woman on 5live gave account of two occasions, but funnily enough had selective memory on certain things! being a cynic what they want now is for bbc ect ect to be charged with negligence so they can sue compo culture strikes again!! same as hillsborough what they want is to officially blame someone so can sue them hence inquest verdicts must be turned over so that it says unlawfully killed instead of accidental death! ffs does it matter if time was stopped at 4.15, relatives are saying all the ambulance/ police/stewards ect ect just stopped saving lives after 4.15 and went home! that to me is an insult to emergency services,!!
ps yes was lot of covering up cant dispute that, but sorry why was so many pool fans outside end without tickets wasnt they just to blame for causing problem in 1st place :?:

What a f*cking stupid post

you are suggesting here that the families of those 96 INNOCENT people have fought
for over 20 years because they could smell compensation?

Well. to cut through the bullshit.. your a prick lad