Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just had a look on burnleys forum...

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:47 pm

And they reckon there going to pick up 3 points with a comfortable win :lol:

Re: just had a look on burnleys forum...

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:00 pm

i think we will lose tbh, we were not great vs watford and there has been to much made of our home record, and whenever that happens it gets broken :evil:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:04 pm

i can see where your coming from and i would agree with you if this was a dave jones side but not a malky team , keep the faith! :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:06 pm

ccfcritchie wrote:i can see where your coming from and i would agree with you if this was a dave jones side but not a malky team , keep the faith! :ayatollah:

yeah its a big difference now, even when we think we could lose we can still win because the team work hard and do not go into a shell.... or on the piss :lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:10 pm

exactly :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Forget about the run of wins at home and take each game as it comes
not going to be easy without bellamy,smith,maynard of course and probably mutch(remember him)

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:29 pm

I can see a draw from this one. That pest that goes by the name of Charlie Austin :x

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Hi Ritchie (and mods) - I liked the idea of a dedicated sticky on the choicest comments from the always MB's - make it so!

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:48 pm

EH? :lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Heh. "Away" teams messageboard or forum. Should be a main sticky thread from at least a Wednesday if we play on a Saturday so it doesn't get buried under threads like 'Does God Exist?" :lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:58 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Heh. "Away" teams messageboard or forum. Should be a main sticky thread from at least a Wednesday if we play on a Saturday so it doesn't get buried under threads like 'Does God Exist?" :lol:

Yeh it's a good idea didn't somebody do something similar for birmingham home.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:00 pm

......sorry mate! Someone posted a great thread of comments from our oppos message boards/forums a few weeks back that was excellent. Thought it should be a regular AAMB 'sticky' as its good to read whats being posted without having to click all over the gaff. Thought it was you.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Heh. "Away" teams messageboard or forum. Should be a main sticky thread from at least a Wednesday if we play on a Saturday so it doesn't get buried under threads like 'Does God Exist?" :lol:

Yeh it's a good idea didn't somebody do something similar for birmingham home.

That must have been the one - really enjoyed it too and it should be a regular on here.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:24 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:i think we will lose tbh, we were not great vs watford and there has been to much made of our home record, and whenever that happens it gets broken :evil:

I don't think to much had been made of it, it's a long standing record that deserves praise for beating IMO.
Obviously records won't last for ever and we will lose at some point but the winnin run will give the lads confidence and they should use that as a positive.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:35 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:i think we will lose tbh, we were not great vs watford and there has been to much made of our home record, and whenever that happens it gets broken :evil:

I don't think to much had been made of it, it's a long standing record that deserves praise for beating IMO.
Obviously records won't last for ever and we will lose at some point but the winnin run will give the lads confidence and they should use that as a positive.

dont get me wrong i want the players to get praise for it, i was just making the point that whenever teams have these kinds of records when people start noticing it (papers etc) it somehow goes wrong :lol: but its defo going to be a positive for the players when we are drawing and it may just give them that little extra incentive to dig deeper than they usually would :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Records are made to be broken for sure, some last a month and others years.

Only thing certain in football is we never lose to Leeds :lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:59 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Records are made to be broken for sure, some last a month and others years.

Only thing certain in football is we never lose to Leeds :lol:

thank god we have already played them home, knowing our luck we would go unbeaten at home then lose to them and ruin both records at once :lol:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:17 am

I think now that we have got the record the pressure will be off - the players can treat it as just another game that they need to go out and perform in without thinking about records or whatever. Mutch back will make a big difference aswell, sure up the middle and allow Whitts to be a bit more free-flowing.