Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

is red second best?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:06 pm

random question i know. but if the colour blue got extinct so we were never allowed to wear it again, is red the next best colour for us beings as its our countries colour or would u go for something else?

Re: is red second best?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:15 pm

don't worry there will be all charity adverts on your T.V asking you to donate just 2 pound a month to help save the colour blue, if you sign up today you get a free blue teddy! and a brochure :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:27 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4559071.stm

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:34 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:don't worry there will be all charity adverts on your T.V asking you to donate just 2 pound a month to help save the colour blue, if you sign up today you get a free blue teddy! and a brochure :ayatollah:

haha, not the serious answer i was looking for to my silly question but i still loved it

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:don't worry there will be all charity adverts on your T.V asking you to donate just 2 pound a month to help save the colour blue, if you sign up today you get a free blue teddy! and a brochure :ayatollah:

haha, not the serious answer i was looking for to my silly question but i still loved it

:lol: no it was a good question, if we were not blue what colour? maybe yellow? if not red imo :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:56 pm

To meet halfway..Red and Blue mix it together = Purple!

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Yellow and black for me.