Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Noone helping Watford players Red Card....

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Fair play to him.....

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/ ... ordfcnews/

Re: No one helping Watford players Red Card....

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Why did Noone make such a fuss if he didnt do anything worthy of a red?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Why did Noone make such a fuss if he didnt do anything worthy of a red?

I thought that :?:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:49 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Why did Noone make such a fuss if he didnt do anything worthy of a red?

I thought that :?:

I was right in line with the assistant ref, I missed the incident but Noone was pretty animated to the assist and signalled he was either elbowed or pushed in the jaw off the ball.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:51 pm

very strange indeed

as far as im concerned they deserved a soft red after one of their players nearly ended craig conways career last season
Watford fans believe they were robbed of a victory but after some of the quite shameful timewasting tactics employed by their team ,they deserve sweat FA in my opinion

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Watford got what they deserved.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Getting a player sent off can change a game, most players would try to if they thought there was a chance. It's gamesmanship ;)

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:01 pm

I seen exactly what happened, they both slide out over the line, as Noone tried to get up he gave the Watford players collar a good tug from behind, the Assistant missed it, when Noone grabbed his collar the Watford player retaliated striking Noone, the Lino seen that bit, it was six of one, half a dozen of the other, we were lucky the Lino missed the collar tug!

Re: Noone helping Watford players Red Card....

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:23 pm

englishbluebird wrote:very strange indeed

as far as im concerned they deserved a soft red after one of their players nearly ended craig conways career last season
Watford fans believe they were robbed of a victory but after some of the quite shameful timewasting tactics employed by their team ,they deserve sweat FA in my opinion

Couldn't agree more about the challenge on craig conway from last year. They were lucky that player didnt get sent off last year. Karma

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:38 pm

I cant get over some of the bitter comments at the bottom of the article!!! At the end of the day he swung a heafty left hook at noone thats an attempt to strike someone and a red card. Because i didnt think he made contact with noone but did swing a punch. No sympathy at all for watford after reading thoughs comments!!!

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:55 pm

http://www.watford.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... p?a=297668

Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:23 am

"Manky and his has-beens" "They're overrated and wont finish in the top 6 this year"... comments like that just make you laugh, jealous because they're manager decided he didn't want to stay at the bottom half of the championship all his career, it's called progression :lol: