Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: just back from the vale

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Cheers for that post, good to see KBK is settling in well.

I think that Malky is doing the right thing by easing him and Etien in slowly :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:11 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:follow vale resort signs ...city and blues car park on right just befor the hotel main entrance ....get there for 10 15 to 10 30am and follow the players :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thansk mate.
Will give it a go. Been watching city for years and years now, and got a few tips I think could be helpful for them.
Thought I would pop down and perhaps have a few minutes with them to pass it on.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:15 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:follow vale resort signs ...city and blues car park on right just befor the hotel main entrance ....get there for 10 15 to 10 30am and follow the players :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks mate. Will try to pop down asap as I have a few tips I feel could be useful to them, (having watched city for many years now). :lol: :lol:

Does Dai Hunt ever get down there? Wouldn't want to interupt him, or the players get distracted.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:32 pm

milly44 wrote:
whitts4england wrote:What a pointless post fair play

Really. I find them interesting. I have never seen city train. So I enjoy the reports people post.

Agreed. The forum is to talk about the club and this is a great OP in my opinion.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Thanks Steve :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Whitts for england, the name says it all :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Thanks for posting that, really interesting. I have just come back from the Vale myself and I swear I just saw Kim in the gym. I don't want to come across racist but as they all look similar, I wasn't sure if it was Kim or not, but I hope it is as I saw him there Monday evening as well and he was training very hard. Both times he was wearing white puma socks, which is usually a good indication that he's a City player. He had his walkman on him tonight and as he's still picking up the English language, I didn't want to disturb him. Plus I might make a fool of myself as it might not be him! :lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:31 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:nice one annis just thought our fans would be interested to know that one of our young players was dedicated enough to train on his own on his day off :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

take no notice.it,s a nice story.i enjoyed it and i don,t follow ccfc.tbf his attitde is spot on.must be hard for the kid not playing.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:02 pm

I'm going down Monday so I wll try and make it interesting for you - I will throw in a few car chases, perhaps a shoot out and make sure that there is a good looking woman who gets rescued by a city hero.

If you want anything else please ask - want to make sure YOU are happy!!!!

To the original poster - thanks for the mini update :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:20 pm

You've had a bit of a mare with this comment mate fair play.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Thanks Steve, very interesting.
Let me know when you go again and I;ll tag along

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:20 pm

being away from cardiff all updates from vale are good updates :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:22 pm

And the original poster's Wife wanted to know why he returned without their Dog :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Just had a message from Twatter. Apparently Whitts4England is now on suicide watch and has since changed his forum name to Kimbo4President.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:20 pm

My mate ran the line for the u21s/reserves game against Bristol city last night and he said he couldn't keep up with kbk :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:24 pm

jesus,if you dont like .....dont read...simples

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:

I'm going down Monday so I wll try and make it interesting for you - I will throw in a few car chases, perhaps a shoot out and make sure that there is a good looking woman who gets rescued by a city hero.

If you want anything else please ask - want to make sure YOU are happy!!!!

To the original poster - thanks for the mini update :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

looking forward to the story, i'll buy the popcorn in advance!

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Who cares what you think tool ......

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Ignoring the idiot, I enjoy reviews from people who have gone down to the vale.

Nice to hear about the personality of Kimbo.. he sounds very patient and happy to be in the UK training and playing with us.. hopefully he can show his talent soon! :ayatollah: