Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just back from the vale

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:00 pm

went to the vale this morning ...but the players had a day off....however ..kimbo was out training on his own ...doing bleep test type exercises without the bleep ...managed to communicate a little with him ...asked if he felt fit and ready to play ...he said yes ...i asked if he was happy at cardiff and he said yes very much...i told him i was looking foreward to him playing for us and he said thank you thank you and smiled....i walked back up with him to the appartments and he shook hands and he said thank you again when we parted ...im trying to paint you a picture of him as he seemed a very nice young man ....no other players were out ..although there were quite a few indoors ...i saw mcnoughts leave on his own at 12 ish... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: just back from the vale

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:06 pm

We went down on Monday, Mutch & Harris were doing their own light session, doubt we'll see Mutch this week, but hopefully next! Also saw Maynard, he had no brace or anything on his knee and could just about walk but still reliant on his crutches! :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:07 pm

What a pointless post fair play

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:09 pm

whitts4england wrote:What a pointless post fair play

Really. I find them interesting. I have never seen city train. So I enjoy the reports people post.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:13 pm

nothing wrong with this post, far better than the daily jack topic!

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:14 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:went to the vale this morning ...but the players had a day off....however ..kimbo was out training on his own ...doing bleep test type exercises without the bleep ...managed to communicate a little with him ...asked if he felt fit and ready to play ...he said yes ...i asked if he was happy at cardiff and he said yes very much...i told him i was looking foreward to him playing for us and he said thank you thank you and smiled....i walked back up with him to the appartments and he shook hands and he said thank you again when we parted ...im trying to paint you a picture of him as he seemed a very nice young man ....no other players were out ..although there were quite a few indoors ...i saw mcnoughts leave on his own at 12 ish... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers for the info on Kimbo. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:15 pm

No,yours is a pointless post-arsehole

There are lots that like Vale snippets

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:19 pm

your a c**t

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:20 pm

milly44 wrote:

Really. I find them interesting. I have never seen city train. So I enjoy the reports people post.

Spot on Milly. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:23 pm

thanks to all of you who enjoyed it ...and sorry for wasting your time to the ONE who didnt like it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:25 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:thanks to all of you who enjoyed it ...and sorry for wasting your time to the ONE who didnt like it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your welcome, youve already got over 230 views, watch it rise. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:31 pm

always nice to get an insight into whats going on with the players! :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:32 pm

I always like to hear about players who are prepared to take time with the fans and it certainly sounds that in Kim we have a player who respects fans.

Thanks for the info.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:35 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:went to the vale this morning ...but the players had a day off....however ..kimbo was out training on his own ...doing bleep test type exercises without the bleep ...managed to communicate a little with him ...asked if he felt fit and ready to play ...he said yes ...i asked if he was happy at cardiff and he said yes very much...i told him i was looking foreward to him playing for us and he said thank you thank you and smiled....i walked back up with him to the appartments and he shook hands and he said thank you again when we parted ...im trying to paint you a picture of him as he seemed a very nice young man ....no other players were out ..although there were quite a few indoors ...i saw mcnoughts leave on his own at 12 ish... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Always enjoy :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:43 pm

Shut the f**k up you stupid mug. Not EVERY post is going to be about top news etc. Some people enjoy hearing the little things about City and as you can see by the replies, some people enjoy this post.

YOUR post is the pointless one. No City info/valued reply. People would also like to know how the players are as people so I'm pretty sure this post is valued.

Good to hear that Kim is a friendly guy, hopefully he'll pick up the language eventually! :)

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:49 pm

nice one annis just thought our fans would be interested to know that one of our young players was dedicated enough to train on his own on his day off :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:51 pm

Good info - cheers!

I hope he gets on the pitch soon.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Not at all. Very interesting to hear about Kimbo. :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:16 pm

thanks for the posts
id like to get down to the vale one day to see the team train, Are they open sessions?

I can remember waiting for the players to leave after the wolves game,kimbo came out with his interpreter and was greeted with a loud wall of kimbo,kimbo chants the poor lad shit himself :lol: :lol:
posed for plenty of photos and signed everything that was given t o him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:22 pm

i go as often as i can ...but do not go on day before saturday games or on day of evening games as they wont let you watch :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:36 pm

I love behind the scenes info, take an interpreter with you next time you lazy git!!

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:37 pm

F**k off, you trolling C U N T.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:40 pm

He's got plenty of time to make an impact and I'm sure he will. Thanks for the info.

:thumbup:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:41 pm

it was quite funny actually me trying to do sign language and gestures to him ...but he tried to answer all the same :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Thanks for info. Nice to see Kimbo keeping fit in case he gets called on.
Good to hear news from training. Is the place easy to find, as might go for a nosey about myself?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:43 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:it was quite funny actually me trying to do sign language and gestures to him ...but he tried to answer all the same :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get your Korean phrase book out!

:lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:47 pm

follow vale resort signs ...city and blues car park on right just befor the hotel main entrance ....get there for 10 15 to 10 30am and follow the players :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:50 pm

What a pointless reply, fair play

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:54 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:nice one annis just thought our fans would be interested to know that one of our young players was dedicated enough to train on his own on his day off :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your welcome and I enjoy reading stuff like this, in fact I will now make it a sticky for the night. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now well over 800 views :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Why was it pointless? Its nice to hear kimbo is happy with cardiff city for a start..
Christ what you want the players bank details? :roll: