A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: O/T....stag do

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:42 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Butlins Minehead :ayatollah:

You being serious chief :ayatollah:

Jules, Myself and the usual group of suspects are arranging an adults themed weekender in Minehead sometime next year :D
I have been on one and they are brilliant.Loads of different era music weekends :ayatollah:

Nowt said to me chief :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm just an outsider !! :o :lol:

You are not a usual suspect Steve :lol: :lol: Only joking Pal, Early days yet but you will involved when more news,prices,dates etc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: See you tomorrow

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Butlins Minehead :ayatollah:

You being serious chief :ayatollah:

Jules, Myself and the usual group of suspects are arranging an adults themed weekender in Minehead sometime next year :D
I have been on one and they are brilliant.Loads of different era music weekends :ayatollah:

Nowt said to me chief :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm just an outsider !! :o :lol:

Early days yet chief :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Bow was testing the water for a June outing :D :D ... :ayatollah: ..bring your own towel mind :shock: :ayatollah:

Bowman rang me and said whatever we decide don't tell nukes :?
Not my place to stir :D

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Class Nathan :lol: :lol: :lol: See you tomorrow pal :D

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:11 pm

BOWMAN wrote:Class Nathan :lol: :lol: :lol: See you tomorrow pal :D

Dont give that class shit on here Mr Bow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:20 pm

See you Usuals for a pint tomorrow..................................you as well nukes :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Marc wrote:See you Usuals for a pint tomorrow..................................you as well nukes :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I might or might not ! I might pop into the Ninian with the other unusual suspects to have a pint in a plastic beaker. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:See you Usuals for a pint tomorrow..................................you as well nukes :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I might or might not ! I might pop into the Ninian with the other unusual suspects to have a pint in a plastic beaker. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just get yourself in the Cross................you've been promoted to chief usual :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Just get yourself in the Cross................you've been promoted to chief usual :lol: :ayatollah:

Better than Chief shitting bull mate 8-)