Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O/T....stag do

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Got to organise a stag do next year, as I'm gonna be a best man.

Obviously I would come to Cardiff but the groom will know that's for me so where's the best place to go?
In this country likely.

Any good experiences out there that people have been on and where did u go?

Re: O/T....stag do

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:32 pm

My sons was in Newquay, Cornwall, that was a great weekend.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle or somewhere smaller cant go far wrong with Torquay mate.

:ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm surprised at Torquay!!

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Blackpool used to be excellent but it's going downhill, newcastle is great place, heard Edinburgh is meant be good but never been, Dublin was good also buy very expensive

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Edinborough :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:55 pm

My uncle hasn't long come back from a stag weekend in Nottingham, said it was a great laugh

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Newcastle, Edinburgh, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Plymouth, Liverpool to name a few Jules :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Cheers guys,

Nottingham sounds a possibility, as does Newcastle.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Shame I can't plan it in a place where City are playing away, as long as they aint playing in blue. :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Butlins Minehead :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Butlins Minehead :ayatollah:

You being serious chief :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:44 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

Yeah went to one there about 16 years ago it was a great weekend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

Yeah went to one there about 16 years ago it was a great weekend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cool, I'll give the groom his options including Minehead, may of changed in 16 yrs but as long as the hotels have toilet roll we will be fine :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Torquay is class night out mate, great little town.

You got all the bars by the harbour and an decent sized irish bar, two big wetherspoons, soda bar where yates used to be in the middle of town with loads of other bars and pubs.

You got cafe mambo which has got a heated
balcony overlooking the harbour does quality cocktails and you have the club the Venue which is adgood as anywhere aswell as other bars/club
Places like park lane, loads of talent out in the
Nights and very little trouble.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:21 am

Are we gonna get an invite to this beast of a stag do Jules :D we'll all promise to behave :lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:29 am

I just went to a stag doo in Manchester, give this city a wide berth, can't get in anywhere as a group of fellas

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:03 am

Torquay and Exeter are a good shout! Hell of a night out

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:04 am

LutonBluebird wrote:Got to organise a stag do next year, as I'm gonna be a best man.

Obviously I would come to Cardiff but the groom will know that's for me so where's the best place to go?
In this country likely.

Any good experiences out there that people have been on and where did u go?

BRIGHTON JULES :D . i sorted one out for 12 lads a couple of years ago, they all stayed at my house. why do you think my misses hates the taffs :lol: when is it ? i can be the tour guide m8. gis a bell and i can tell u what i did last time and where to stay etc. :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:04 am

Butlins minehead is quality weekend I go at least once a year, haven't long come back, brilliant :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:16 am

Looks like you will need a rover train ticket, or hire a bus, and move from place to place. Like a tour of stag do locations. :ayatollah:

Sleep on the move and then no need for hotel. Could be cheaper and more interesting. See how many are left at the end? :lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:17 am

glas wrote:Looks like you will need a rover train ticket, or hire a bus, and move from place to place. Like a tour of stag do locations. :ayatollah:

Sleep on the move and then no need for hotel. Could be cheaper and more interesting. See how many are left at the end? :lol:

:lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Belfast is quite a good place to go.........great pubs/clubs and the people are a good laugh.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:57 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

Jules, Myself and the usual group of suspects are arranging an adults themed weekender in Minehead sometime next year :D
I have been on one and they are brilliant.Loads of different era music weekends :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:18 pm

4198006.jpg
Luton maybe? :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:22 pm

pole1.jpg
My vote would be Edinburgh.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:31 pm

What about that place in Italy with the hot barmaid?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:11 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

Jules, Myself and the usual group of suspects are arranging an adults themed weekender in Minehead sometime next year :D
I have been on one and they are brilliant.Loads of different era music weekends :ayatollah:

Nowt said to me chief :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm just an outsider !! :o :lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

Nowt said to me chief :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm just an outsider !! :o :lol:

Early days yet chief :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Bow was testing the water for a June outing :D :D ... :ayatollah: ..bring your own towel mind :shock: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Bredbury Hall near Manchester! ;)

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Valley Lad wrote:Bredbury Hall near Manchester! ;)

i'll 2nd this place, in stockport a few miles outside manchester.... ;)