Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Speed Camera (Help)

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:53 am

Paul Keevil wrote:This site offers a nice amount of information...

http://www.pepipoo.com/

Nice one Paul :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:54 am

62 mph on a motorway!??!?!'

Having problems taking off were you 'wing commander'

:lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:57 am

Gavlar wrote:62 mph on a motorway!??!?!'

Having problems taking off were you 'wing commander'

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...That's the maddening part :lol: ...If I got doing 90, I'd take it....3 points for 62 is kuntish :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:19 am

Marc wrote:
jtc wrote:
Marc wrote:Got flashed on the M42/M6 Toll road tonight :evil: ....was doing 62mph and the speed limit that was lit up above the gantry was a 50.......can I claim that the speed limit wasn't displayed ;) :D

First time I ever been done :cry: :cry: :twisted: :lol:

Anyone advice :lol: :lol: (the p.c brigade..do one ;) ).

3 points and a eighty I suppose is it :oops: :cry:

marc,tell the old bill you couldn,t see the speedo to see what speed you were doing cos you were too pissed.that should help :D seriously,i think you are living in my neck of the woods.if you go through wedges mills don,t go above 30 .those camera,s by the chase gate work :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...Norton Canes I live, I even missed my turn off T6 yesterday as my mind was racing :lol: ...ended up in Cannock toll, that cost me an extra £1.50 and 15 minutes :lol: :lol: ...not a great journey home for me :twisted: :lol:

i,m just down the a5 marc.longford estate.few mins from pizza hut .macky d,s etc.that toll road when it was built caused a bit of contreversy.people sitting in trees etc.my mate played a gig against the building of it.then one night when it was finished he went on it by mistake.he loved it .he goes on it quite often now:lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Marc wrote:
jtc wrote:
Marc wrote:Got flashed on the M42/M6 Toll road tonight :evil: ....was doing 62mph and the speed limit that was lit up above the gantry was a 50.......can I claim that the speed limit wasn't displayed ;) :D

First time I ever been done :cry: :cry: :twisted: :lol:

Anyone advice :lol: :lol: (the p.c brigade..do one ;) ).

3 points and a eighty I suppose is it :oops: :cry:

marc,tell the old bill you couldn,t see the speedo to see what speed you were doing cos you were too pissed.that should help :D seriously,i think you are living in my neck of the woods.if you go through wedges mills don,t go above 30 .those camera,s by the chase gate work :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...Norton Canes I live, I even missed my turn off T6 yesterday as my mind was racing :lol: ...ended up in Cannock toll, that cost me an extra £1.50 and 15 minutes :lol: :lol: ...not a great journey home for me :twisted: :lol:

what do reckon to norton?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Norton ok mate, pubs are shite mind :lol: ...people sound enough :D ...left my laptop outside one morning by the car and drove to work without it :shock: ....someone (still don't know who) put it inside the outer door for me :shock: :shock: ...I come from the valleys so this was a major shock :lol: :lol: :lol: ..

Still wan't to get back home though :cry: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Marc wrote:Norton ok mate, pubs are shite mind :lol: ...people sound enough :D ...left my laptop outside one morning by the car and drove to work without it :shock: ....someone (still don't know who) put it inside the outer door for me :shock: :shock: ...I come from the valleys so this was a major shock :lol: :lol: :lol: ..

Still wan't to get back home though :cry: :ayatollah:

do you go in the victoria?on the big council estate.yew tree used to be ok.sges since i been in.some decent lads up that way.know some of the yates/yew tree lads from playing football.they have built a fair few new houses around norton.spruced it up a bit tbf.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:34 am

You won't get out of this one mate, your own fault to be honest...

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:54 am

speed camera.. ???:old:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:11 am

:roll: :roll:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:24 am

declanconnolly12 wrote:speed camera.. ???:old:

Who is this irritating C U N T?

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...School Holidays mate :evil: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:33 am

Marc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: ...School Holidays mate :evil: :lol: :ayatollah:

He's got 12 at the end of his name, so I didn't know if that's his IQ or his age.

:D

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

He's got 12 at the end of his name, so I didn't know if that's his IQ or his age.

Says the guy who's IQ is equal to room temperature. :roll: :roll:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:16 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Says the guy who's IQ is equal to room temperature. :roll: :roll:

depending on what you are measuring the temperature in he could be a genius.

Room temperature is a general term describing common indoor temperatures. It
is usually 20 °C (68 °F or 293K) or 25 °C (77 °F or 298K).

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:59 pm

I can't believe you Cardiff fans have a criminal within your ranks!!!!!!

;)

Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:06 pm

shizzle wrote:I can't believe you Cardiff fans have a criminal within your ranks!!!!!!

;)

We aim to please :D ..now fuckoff to planet swamp