Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Full 90 v Opinions.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Just watched the full 90, we were nowhere near our best, that is a factamundo....but I certainly do not feel the need to say anymore than that really. How people can watch the game and then leave certain OTT posts that ooze negativity and sheer panic is beyond me. That performance does not translate into some posts ive read, or maybe its just me. :?

1 game at a time. 3 points are the focus, 3 points is the aim, if achieved that is a complete success...is it not??

Re: Full 90 v Opinions.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Crossing was shite though for the best part, surely you must agree?

And what did the atmosphere come across like on the full 90? At times it felt loud as feck :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:14 pm

CantonJack wrote:Crossing was shite though for the best part, surely you must agree?

And what did the atmosphere come across like on the full 90? At times it felt loud as feck :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

honestly, shite! Its Cardiff City Players fault not...audio is dire. 2nd half would have been immense if it were on Sky.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Id rather play crap and win than play great and lose,we are grinding out results,wait till we hit a bit of form again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: