Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Everyone

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:39 am

Down the stadium last night I thought the support was abysmal.

From the very start there were people behind me shouting 'Same thing every f*cking time' 'Shit mun' 'School boy stuff just awful'

Even though we had won 5 games in a row at home and it was 0-0 at the time people were saying the way we were playing was shit. Then at half time 1-0 down I heard a number of boos ring out around the stadium.

My question is, why are these people showing up ! If you are one of these people can you give me some insight please because I honestly thought it was a f*cking disgrace last night.

Re: FAO Everyone

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:42 am

Premiership at all costs type of fan. We want Premier league when do we want it? NOW. Most of our current fanbase need to realise that the premier league is not the be all and end all of following your club. Sad but true.

:old:

Re: FAO Everyone

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:43 am

Bellamys barmy army wrote:Down the stadium last night I thought the support was abysmal.

From the very start there were people behind me shouting 'Same thing every f*cking time' 'Shit mun' 'School boy stuff just awful'

Even though we had won 5 games in a row at home and it was 0-0 at the time people were saying the way we were playing was shit. Then at half time 1-0 down I heard a number of boos ring out around the stadium.

My question is, why are these people showing up ! If you are one of these people can you give me some insight please because I honestly thought it was a f*cking disgrace last night.

Open your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPFAYIr8z2I