Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some city fans amaze me!!

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:43 am

i'm really anoyed at the amount of people this morning and last night that were slamming our peformance!!! yes i agree that it wasnt the most entertaining game to watch and wasnt one of our best peformances by far, but some of the people i have spoken to today have said that city were terrible, disgracful, looked like a league 2side!!!

can't some people realise that watford (in my opinion) made us look bad?? they were really solid last night and made it really difficult for us to brake them down. in the first half the ran like hell to chase the ball down stopping us from passing the ball into the midfield. when they went down too nine men they dug in deep and fought hard and nealy got their rewards for it.

I think city fans need to realise where 2nd in the league 12 games in.

Just created history by winning 6 home games.

Its times like this where we need to aplaud the team for being patient and griding out a win, not slate them because they watford had nine men and you think we had a divine right to win because their down to nine.

This is not an easy league, anyone can beat anyone. just look at some of the results over the past couple of weeks.

I'd hate to have seen what it would have been like if we drew last night?????

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Some city fans amaze me!!

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:51 am

Mikey27 wrote:i'm really anoyed at the amount of people this morning and last night that were slamming our peformance!!! yes i agree that it wasnt the most entertaining game to watch and wasnt one of our best peformances by far, but some of the people i have spoken to today have said that city were terrible, disgracful, looked like a league 2side!!!

can't some people realise that watford (in my opinion) made us look bad?? they were really solid last night and made it really difficult for us to brake them down. in the first half the ran like hell to chase the ball down stopping us from passing the ball into the midfield. when they went down too nine men they dug in deep and fought hard and nealy got their rewards for it.

I think city fans need to realise where 2nd in the league 12 games in.

Just created history by winning 6 home games.

Its times like this where we need to aplaud the team for being patient and griding out a win, not slate them because they watford had nine men and you think we had a divine right to win because their down to nine.

This is not an easy league, anyone can beat anyone. just look at some of the results over the past couple of weeks.

I'd hate to have seen what it would have been like if we drew last night?????

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You agree it wasnt the best yourself thats why people are saying what they watched, but moaning about other moaning on what you watched yourself makes no sence. Three points at home thats the main thing but This forum is for talking i see no moaning here just people being real about the game or games, if people can not be real whats the point in a forum or its or deemed as moaning :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:54 am

i was mostly refering to peolple in work. most of the comments on here are fare statements to make to be honest.

but there are people i have spoken to that are really pissed off of how poor they thought we were. i know it is their opinion i just dont like their opinion :D

:ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:31 am

The problem with the moaning from many is that it is so destructive.

Its obvious we haven't really put together a great run of 'form'. We have been
brilliant, but sporadically. Bellamy, Mutch, Smith, Maynard, Turner... all getting
injured. To be honest, with a catalogue of injuries like that did anyone expect
us to have a settled side yet??? Thats what pisses me off. Take most of Leicesters
best players away and where would they be?

People pay good money and want to see good performances. Thats fair enough.

But whatever Malky's plans were, you can bet that the above four players were
central to them.

So equal top is pretty damned remarkable.

Our opposition aren't stupid.

They see a team top of the league starting to pull away a bit, and know full well we
have most of our best players missing. And know we are struggling slightly to hit our
best form.

That will be more worrying to them than if we were playing well and winning!