Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone here the Boos

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:35 am

When Ali announced at the end Tan was there with the Sultan of wherever?

Re: Anyone here the Boos

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:53 am

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:When Ali announced at the end Tan was there with the Sultan of wherever?

No its a myth..

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:06 am

I never heard any in Canton but read on the other board people were

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:12 am

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:I never heard any in Canton but read on the other board people were

None in the family and i saw clapping in the ninian and grandstand

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:22 am

didn't hear any, definately no boos at all near me, i'm sure people just make this stuff up.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 am

Didn't boo or clap. Why should I have to thank some random bloke who has no affinity with the club - apart from being the owners mate?

My mate came with me last night - nobody thanked him, he actually puts money in the club too! :roll:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:28 am

it,s a funny old world, people will make what they want to of things depending on their view on things such as the rebrand.

I heard Ali announce that Vt was there along with the Sultan of swing, and I didn't feel the need to react either way to be honest, they don't clap me when I turn up (i'm sure a few boo though) I just felt ambiguous to it all, but in all truth a lot of people in the family stand felt the need to applaud, possibly out of the old British politeness.

But if you read and believe some posters from MM's board there was booing all around the stadium, people must feel that if they tell enough negative stories they will achieve something, perhaps if enough boo they feel he may change his mind and turn us back to blue, AS IF!!!!!

Only at Cardiff City hey. :roll:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:29 am

Why Would Ali announce that whilst the game is in play ? I will never clap Tan or any sultan. The only thing I will chant his way is.... BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:55 am

saw vincent tan last night on his phone by the stairs coming down from the prem lounge, even though he was on the phone, he still looked up and acknowledged us..

have to say i didnt hear any boos. not from where we were sat though.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:00 am

i was in the ninian and i didnt hear a thing, only clapping

where was he sultan of, cos no-one around me could make it out?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:20 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Why Would Ali announce that whilst the game is in play ? I will never clap Tan or any sultan. The only thing I will chant his way is.... BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS

You still lining the pockets of the man who choose the rebrand then? :D

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:54 am

From where I sat in the family stand all I heard was the start of people clap

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:08 pm

I clapped, more for tan than for the other guy.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:11 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:From where I sat in the family stand all I heard was the start of people clap

Same here

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:29 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:i was in the ninian and i didnt hear a thing, only clapping

I think he is the Sultan of swing? :)

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:30 pm

No

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:33 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:i was in the ninian and i didnt hear a thing, only clapping

I think he is the Sultan of swing? :)

we could use him as judging by our finaces we are in dire straits!

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:39 pm

A few clapped and because it was a morgue it sounded like it was loads. But in the Ninian hardly anyone clapped just groaned. I ain't lining Tans pockets sinse I bought my season ticket before our soul was given away for 30 pieces of silver.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:A few clapped and because it was a morgue it sounded like it was loads. But in the Ninian hardly anyone clapped just groaned. I ain't lining Tans pockets sinse I bought my season ticket before our soul was given away for 30 pieces of silver.

30 pieces of silver can buy a lot these days then

You could have got a re0fund if you felt that strong

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:53 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:A few clapped and because it was a morgue it sounded like it was loads. But in the Ninian hardly anyone clapped just groaned. I ain't lining Tans pockets sinse I bought my season ticket before our soul was given away for 30 pieces of silver.

Ha ha that's rich coming from you Chief. You make more turns than a Cardiff taxi driver. Can I have a refund please ? Certainly Craig ! Can I have my season ticket back please ? Certainly Craig ! Can I have my money back please ? f**k of Craig have you ever tried back peddling as an Olympic sport ? LOL

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

Ha ha that's rich coming from you Chief. You make more turns than a Cardiff taxi driver. Can I have a refund please ? Certainly Craig ! Can I have my season ticket back please ? Certainly Craig ! Can I have my money back please ? f**k of Craig have you ever tried back peddling as an Olympic sport ? LOL

Ive never changed my mind once

Always been the same......just because i hate the re-brand, doesnt mean i have to hate Tan

Ever tried not being a whinging girl as an olympic sport?

All you ever do is criticise CCFC and Tan, yet you still go to games and line his pockets?? Be a man and stick by your "apparent "principals"

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:47 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

Ive never changed my mind once

Always been the same......just because i hate the re-brand, doesnt mean i have to hate TanI
L
Ever tried not being a whinging girl as an olympic sport?
:lol:
All you ever do is criticise CCFC and Tan, yet you still go to games and line his pockets?? Be a man and stick by your "apparent "principals"

As I have said Craigy boy the club took my money then done the re brand. I have not put a penny in sinse. A whining girl :lol: from britains back peddling champion :D

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:07 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Didn't boo or clap. Why should I have to thank some random bloke who has no affinity with the club - apart from being the owners mate?

My mate came with me last night - nobody thanked him, he actually puts money in the club too! :roll:

haha brilliant.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Was too busy celebrating :lol:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:10 pm

@Nukes.

The club offered refunds, so dont make out the only reason you go is because you had already paid.

I hate the rebrand but support the club, pity you cant do the same.

If you hate the club as much as you constantly claim, i cant understand why you still go?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:47 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:@Nukes.

The club offered refunds, so dont make out the only reason you go is because you had already paid.

If you hate the club as much as you constantly claim, i cant understand why you still go?

@backpeddles
You would not understand chief . You have taken so many different turns you must be lost fella . :o

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

@backpeddles
You would not understand chief . You have taken so many different turns you must be lost fella . :o

Show me where ive changed my stance

You must just crave the attention trying to be the anti rebrand hero.

Little things plz little minds

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:14 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

@backpeddles

Show me where ive changed my stance

You must just crave the attention trying to be the anti rebrand hero.

Little things plz little minds

So it wasn't you nodding away like Churchill in the Ninian on the first meeting then ? that wasn't stormed by the hairy Bikers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: