Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellers/mutch/harris/kiss

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:41 am

There all spend more time in the treatment room than playing what good are they, mutch for eg in six season hes played 40odd games :shock: good player but what is the point in crocked players on big coint doing feck all, harris even 150k promotion push last season he was WHERE IS HE who is he :shock: :ayatollah:

Re: Bellers/mutch/harris/kiss

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:44 am

cant understand where mutch is? he said on his twitter that he was fit and ready for forest and had been in full training all week, no sign of him at all. he hasnt played since millwall and we really miss him in the middle.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:57 am

No room for him with Malky's son playing :lol: but that said Cowie was one of the better players last night,

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:04 am

Most Birmingham fans would tell you that whilst Mutch is a good player he does like a "Sick Note" and with our medical department willing to issue them it's a match made in heaven.

Of greater concern to me after 12 games is the amount of time the reported £10m worth of new players have spent on the pitch. At the end of the game last night the new players had played only 37% of the available minutes, and Helguson a free transfer has played the most :o

I can understand to a point that new players take time to adjust but Kim Bok Yueng, Velikonja and Mutch who cost a total in excess of £5m have played only 4% of the available minutes.

We don't have the luxury of PL parachute payments to spend £m's on players "For The Future", when we spend £5m on players they should be good enough to be starting players 25% of the way into the season.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:07 am

More concerned that a £1m striker and £2.5 m midfielder cant even find match time

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:07 am

castleblue wrote:Most Birmingham fans would tell you that whilst Mutch is a good player he does like a "Sick Note" and with our medical department willing to issue them it's a match made in heaven.

Of greater concern to me after 12 games is the amount of time the reported £10m worth of new players have spent on the pitch. At the end of the game last night the new players had played only 37% of the available minutes, and Helguson a free transfer has played the most :o

I can understand to a point that new players take time to adjust but Kim Bok Yueng, Velikonja and Mutch who cost a total in excess of £5m have played only 4% of the available minutes.

We don't have the luxury of PL parachute payments to spend £m's on players "For The Future", when we spend £5m on players they should be good enough to be starting players 25% of the way into the season.

THIS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:08 am

castleblue wrote:Most Birmingham fans would tell you that whilst Mutch is a good player he does like a "Sick Note" and with our medical department willing to issue them it's a match made in heaven.

i have to agree that i too find it concerning that all the money we have spent on transfer fees, we hardly see those players. in kimbo and velikonja if malky thinks they are not good enough then clearly we are not as strong in depth as we think we are. as for mutch i dont know what the hell is happening there. come january i think we need at least another 2 or 3 players. but for me velikonja must be on the bench instead of that french crocked giraffe.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:16 am

The thing is MM always says why would he bring players in if there not better or up to the standard of what hes got already yet etien well was int eh stands lastnight, kimobo well i can not get my head around him not even starting a game yet but was in the best 11 olympics team overall. I know it takes time to adjust in kimbo case because he speaks little of the language but even rudy is getting on the bench before him and hes total shit. On top of the players i mention you also got the likes of mcphail what good is he plays 10mins out for four months. Ralls another got a bench start once this season, conway not making the bench one week or playing all season then starts vs forest wtf is that all about when others been on the bench not starting beofre him leading up to that :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:22 am

I am wondering how Kim is going to get experience if he is not played. I know fook all about the player and I still know fook all about him. 2.5 million and we have no idea how good he is. Mutch is a good player and needs to play more. Velikoja or however you spell it is in the same bracket as Kim. I have never heard of him and have no idea how good he is. But we fired total blanks up front last night and he must be better than Gestade surely ?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:25 am

Nuclearblue wrote:I am wondering how Kim is going to get experience if he is not played. I know fook all about the player and I still know fook all about him. 2.5 million and we have no idea how good he is. Mutch is a good player and needs to play more. Velikoja or however you spell it is in the same bracket as Kim. I have never heard of him and have no idea how good he is. But we fired total blanks up front last night and he must be better than Gestade surely ?

Thing is nukes you know aswell as everyone else rudy will be out for a two month spell within a week hes another crocked player but a freebie yet he starts over big money players thats what i mean MM always says in the media he will only sign players who are better or whats the point as we wouyldnt be bettering the squad, yet we spent 10million and seen noone on the wing thats it :ayatollah:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:25 am

Different to Gestede. He cause utter carnage in defences as they have no idea what hes gonna do, probably cos hes got no idea either. If you watch, watford had nine men and as soon as the ball was going for Rudy, 2 of them were on him.....just what we needed for that particular circumstance!

He does look like Bambi on ice mind

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:26 am

bluebird1977 wrote:The thing is MM always says why would he bring players in if there not better or up to the standard of what hes got already yet etien well was int eh stands lastnight, kimobo well i can not get my head around him not even starting a game yet but was in the best 11 olympics team overall. I know it takes time to adjust in kimbo case because he speaks little of the language but even rudy is getting on the bench before him and hes total shit. On top of the players i mention you also got the likes of mcphail what good is he plays 10mins out for four months. Ralls another got a bench start once this season, conway not making the bench one week or playing all season then starts vs forest wtf is that all about when others been on the bench not starting beofre him leading up to that :ayatollah:

yeah your right mate. he should have used kimbo last night, watford with 9 men would have given him more time on the ball and his pace and width would have be useful. would have been a good game for him to come into and grow confidence etc. we were far too narrow last night and when we went down the left the final ball into the box was shambolic 9 out 10 times. rudy should not be in the match day squad. hes more shit that eddie johnson was.. at least eddie could run if nothing else.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:30 am

We struggled lastnight vs 11men let alone nine, we had 2shots more than them on target overall but watford were hard to break down anyone could see that, sometimes you need luck we got it lastnight but maybe we wouldnt have needed sendings off if we had these players injury free and or playing who we signed for good coin. Bellers well yes he can change games but is it really worth 35k per week to play once a month at this rate, we got a few flair players now but if only he was 23 again and not got persistant injurys :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:42 am

Nuclearblue wrote:I am wondering how Kim is going to get experience if he is not played. I know fook all about the player and I still know fook all about him. 2.5 million and we have no idea how good he is. Mutch is a good player and needs to play more. Velikoja or however you spell it is in the same bracket as Kim. I have never heard of him and have no idea how good he is. But we fired total blanks up front last night and he must be better than Gestade surely ?

Nukes I honestly believe that the fans will realise both Kim & Velikonja are getting use to playing Championship football, last season how often bid Rudy win man of the match. But the thing is if they don't play how the fook are they ever going to adjust to the Championship, chicken and egg thing.

In my opinion it's just another example of the ultra cautious approach we are getting from MM this season and it does haveme asking have we given £10m to the right manager. I keep thinking what type of team would we have if Warnock was in charge and had been given £10m. I bet teams wouldn't have a second to breath, either home or away and we would be bossing games.

I'm not saying replace MM as I think he has been brilliant since the moment he arrived but what with this alledgedly wonderful player recruitment department and the complete dossier on every player I just keep wondering where the dossier said.

"A player for the future and not ready for the Championship yet". Must have been in the small print and that is just bollocks in my opinion.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:58 am

castleblue wrote:

Nukes I honestly believe that the fans will realise both Kim & Velikonja are getting use to playing Championship football, last season how often bid Rudy win man of the match. But the thing is if they don't play how the fook are they ever going to adjust to the Championship, chicken and egg thing.

U
In my opinion it's just another example of the ultra cautious approach we are getting from MM this season and it does haveme asking have we given £10m to the right manager. I keep thinking what type of team would we have if Warnock was in charge and had been given £10m. I bet teams wouldn't have a second to breath, either home or away and we would be bossing games.

I'm not saying replace MM as I think he has been brilliant since the moment he arrived but what with this alledgedly wonderful player recruitment department and the complete dossier on every player I just keep wondering where the dossier said.

"A player for the future and not ready for the Championship yet". Must have been in the small print and that is just bollocks in my opinion.

It is a concern Chief. We needed someone to change the game last night and he had nearly 4 mill worth of signings just sat there. Anyway thank fook for Aron Chief :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
castleblue wrote:

U

It is a concern Chief. We needed someone to change the game last night and he had nearly 4 mill worth of signings just sat there. Anyway thank fook for Aron Chief :ayatollah:

I agree with CB.

People see we spent £10 million but do they see that much on the pitch. Warnock said he would play in pink if he had that money. Why is it if Warnock was our manager we would be watching an expensive pink outfit every week.

De ja vu. I recall people laughing at me when DJ was in charge and we were 2nd because I made my feelings clear that he should not be in charge. I was not in denial then but I am now.