Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Someone Getting CPR

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:37 am

Someone getting cpr in the grandstand at half time anyone see it ?

Re: Someone Getting CPR

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:43 am

mr bluesky wrote:Someone getting cpr in the grandstand at half time anyone see it ?

yeah saw it, they were still working on him as they were leaving the building. i was up in the prem lounge last night. at the time it didnt look too good, however at about 1030ish roger gibbons annouced on the mic that news was he was stable..

the speed and the way the crew were there was probably a key to saving his life. they were spot on..

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:48 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
mr bluesky wrote:Someone getting cpr in the grandstand at half time anyone see it ?

yeah saw it, they were still working on him as they were leaving the building. i was up in the prem lounge last night. at the time it didnt look too good, however at about 1030ish roger gibbons annouced on the mic that news was he was stable..

the speed and the way the crew were there was probably a key to saving his life. they were spot on..

good news hopefully :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:55 am

:ayatollah: hope the fella is OK

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:53 am

Nuclearblue wrote::ayatollah: hope the fella is OK

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:32 pm

He sits in the row in front of me. One hell of a nice guy. Lucky, there was a doctor sitting a few rows over who acted promptly. we initially thought it was a stroke but it seemed it may have been a heart attack.

I wish him all the best and hope he's okay.