Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Caught a Jack

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:21 am

Talking shit to a bunch of JOX today.
He came in on a Edwards tour bus to my yard and saw me reading the BBC book and started shouting about his beloved Jax.
According to him 20 odd hard core soul crew were chased into mumbles, and they took the home end and threw the soul crews seats at them.

His face when I informed him that they were actually seated in the grandstand and they threw seats at children. I know this as I was in that stand with my dad.

And it was even better when I pulled out chronicles of the real soul crew and quoted "12 young port talbot lads getting ran into Swansea bay by 200 odd Jax...

His words "That's Bollox That is, I was there mun. You don't knows nothing like. Books lying init!"

f*cking TIT!!!

I know a few JB and to be honest apart from their choice in teams they're pretty good lads.
If they had witnessed this guy they would have slaughtered him.

Re: Caught a Jack

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:08 am

the majority of jacks are so bitter and one eyed, you can't have a proper conversation with them.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:10 am

murphy wrote:the majority of jacks are so bitter and one eyed, you can't have a proper conversation with them.

Bollocks you f***ing cardiff c**t

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:15 am

waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:the majority of jacks are so bitter and one eyed, you can't have a proper conversation with them.

Bollocks you f***ing cardiff c**t

here's a bitter, one-eyed c**t for you.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:09 pm

[quote="waddle"][quote="murphy"]the majority of jacks are so bitter and one eyed, you can't have a proper conversation with them.[/quote]
Bollocks you f***ing cardiff c**t[/quote]

What a way to defend yourself ...

Very bitter.. And one eyed!!

Murph, I think you're on to something.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:37 pm

What the hell have we got to be bitter about you buffoon :lol:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:39 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Bitter about being from that city of yours which is not only an embarrasemant to Wales but to the whole of the UK.

You've had problems with car crime, heroin and now 10,000 tramps living on your streets.

f*cking disgrace for such a small city.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:00 pm

murphy wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Bitter about being from that city of yours which is not only an embarrasemant to Wales but to the whole of the UK.

You've had problems with car crime, heroin and now 10,000 tramps living on your streets.

Every town, village and city in the uk has an heroin problem

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:49 pm

murphy wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

and you live in tonyrefail some dead end valley shithole , enough said :lol:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:36 pm

waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Its not in a dead end valley. its just passed Llantrisant. Do your geography gypo. :lol:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:46 pm

murphy wrote:
waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Its not in a dead end valley. its just passed Llantrisant. Do your geography gypo. :lol:

so are you saying that tonyrefail is not situated at the head of the ely valley

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:32 pm

murphy wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

mmmm bitter because you are in premier but no one is talking about you! :D and we get far more attention for whatever reason! just a thought?? :lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:11 am

In reply to the original post, should have smashed his face in mate :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:54 am

Lol you say we are a shame of wales???ffs you lot bent over and took it up the ass from so.e asians to change your colors and badge??
Lol you stupid c**t.
And murphey there is no one more bitter then you ,,you tinker.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:14 pm

waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:
waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

so are you saying that tonyrefail is not situated at the head of the ely valley

I don't know about that, but I wouldn't class Tonyrefail as being in the Valleys.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:27 pm

NJ73 wrote:

how about living in a sh*thole with no hope of anything, and when u r back in league 1 or 2 what then? :lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:30 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol you say we are a shame of wales???ffs you lot bent over and took it up the ass from so.e asians to change your colors and badge??
Lol you stupid c**t.

like u lot did for the soul crew for 25 years eh? :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Have you been carrying this book around with you, just waiting to quote from it?? :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:22 pm

goats wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

how about living in a sh*thole with no hope of anything, and when u r back in league 1 or 2 what then? :lol:

What a shithole eh? :lol:

http://www.abayoflife.com/en/swansea-bay-video/

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:01 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol you say we are a shame of wales???ffs you lot bent over and took it up the ass from so.e asians to change your colors and badge??
Lol you stupid c**t.

Not bitter, i just love hating things and lot are right up there on things i hate most.

Actually, its Murphy.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:07 am

And actually its you lot i think you meant to say????? :?

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:10 am

swansealad69 wrote:And actually its you lot i think you meant to say????? :?

HaHa nice one saan :D

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:12 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

People in glass houses.....

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:23 am

aj1927 wrote:Talking shit to a bunch of JOX today.
He came in on a Edwards tour bus to my yard and saw me reading the BBC book and started shouting about his beloved Jax.
According to him 20 odd hard core soul crew were chased into mumbles, and they took the home end and threw the soul crews seats at them.

His face when I informed him that they were actually seated in the grandstand and they threw seats at children. I know this as I was in that stand with my dad.

And it was even better when I pulled out chronicles of the real soul crew and quoted "12 young port talbot lads getting ran into Swansea bay by 200 odd Jax...

His words "That's Bollox That is, I was there mun. You don't knows nothing like. Books lying init!"

f*cking TIT!!!
So if this story is true which i doubt it (mr attention seeker) you feel the need
to rush home switch on your pc and post this pathetic thread rather than just
tell him to his face properly instead of saying (i was with my daddy i was) i knows it's not true see.
sounds like you're still hiding behind daddys butt.
As for throwing at kids bollocks dont go there ffs, pot kettle now jog on daddy needs his penis sucked

I know a few JB and to be honest apart from their choice in teams they're pretty good lads.
If they had witnessed this guy they would have slaughtered him.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:22 am

Your getting cleverer Paul. Picking up on peoples mistakes. :lol:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Im a educated guy at heart???

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:12 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Im a educated guy at heart???

just dull in the head. :lol: