Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leeds try to stop obscene chanting

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:19 pm

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/2012102 ... 85_2957412

Re: Leeds try to stop obscene chanting

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Nice to see their doing something about it.. doubt it will fully work you always have a minority.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:35 pm

youve got to commend the club for trying to do something about it

idiots are the minority,leeds fans fully respected the applause for simon insole a welsh copper no less so they aint all bad

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Hell obscene chanting is the last bit of fun we can do and they want to stop that now !! :o

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Hell obscene chanting is the last bit of fun we can do and they want to stop that now !! :o

istanbul and labelling Dave Jones a paedophile is crossing the line in my opinion

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:44 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Hell obscene chanting is the last bit of fun we can do and they want to stop that now !! :o

istanbul and labelling Dave Jones a paedophile is crossing the line in my opinion

Only if you use both in the same chant Chief :lol: I am being patronising tonight mate :o even the wife's fooked of to bed in a mood with me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:

Only if you use both in the same chant Chief :lol: I am being patronising tonight mate :o even the wife's fooked of to bed in a mood with me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: