Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Very poor attitude

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:02 pm

I'd be appauled if I was Zola and the fans.. 1-0 up and the players attitudes were quite childish and poor.. the reasons why the 2 got sent off.

Re: Very poor attitude

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:05 am

You cant argue with the 9 players that stayed on though could you ?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:09 am

Mark Yeates and their left back pushing eachother after giving away corner.. That tall number 6 broke them up for Watford.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:11 am

Nuclearblue wrote:You cant argue with the 9 players that stayed on though could you ?

Cassetti should have been given a second yellow for taking out Whitts, after he'd just been booked for taking out Noone before they scored their goal! :)

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:13 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:You cant argue with the 9 players that stayed on though could you ?

Cassetti should have been given a second yellow for taking out Whitts, after he'd just been booked for taking out Noone before they scored their goal! :)

Right by that one Chief. Whitts left his leg out to get the free kick. Defo not a second yellow

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:18 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Right by that one Chief. Whitts left his leg out to get the free kick. Defo not a second yellow

You've got the wrong incident Nukes!

Cassetti took out Whitts on the left wing in the first half and I suspect you're referring to the incident when Whitts lost control of the ball in the middle of the park, also in the first half, when he had to go off after having treatment!

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:20 am

http://www.watfordfc.com/news/article/1 ... 42771.aspx

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:53 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Cassetti took out Whitts on the left wing in the first half and I suspect you're referring to the incident when Whitts lost control of the ball in the middle of the park, also in the first half, when he had to go off after having treatment!

That was the one I was looking at chief. Defo free kick but Whitts was clever IMO he defo left his leg out to get that free kick and possible get the player sent off. All players are doing it at the moment .

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:05 am

we were pretty poor last night, but so were watford.. they were awful in possession, lacked team discipline and offered no quality at all.
for the goal they scored, hudson didnt need to make the header to give the corner, he could have left it.

it looked at times like we had only 9 or 10 men on the pitch. rudy didnt contribute anything at all and should have been able to find loads of space, but he hardly ran. the most he ran last night was to warm up on the side before he came on.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:09 am

no way should cassetti been sent off, his second challenge wasnt a bookable offence, he got moved inside after that to potect him

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:25 am

but the lad who nearly crippled craig conway last season for watford should have been sent off but wasnt so a bit of karma was in play last night maybe

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:40 am

Poor discipline cost a very poor Watford team victory, after 10 minutes I honestly thought that once we score one we will end up putting 5 or 6 into them, how wrong was I, we were shite and even with 9 men Watford had a couple of chances to win it :twisted:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:26 pm

englishbluebird wrote:but the lad who nearly crippled craig conway last season for watford should have been sent off but wasnt so a bit of karma was in play last night maybe

hogg? why should he have been sent off?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:54 pm

yes they threw away a 1-0 lead

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

That was the one I was looking at chief. Defo free kick but Whitts was clever IMO he defo left his leg out to get that free kick and possible get the player sent off. All players are doing it at the moment .

Whitts wouldn't do that Mun :) but in all seriousness, I can't remember there being any legs being involved, just Cassetti body checking Whitts!

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:59 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

Good point! :D

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Good point! :D

Very good point Chief :lol: