Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

maynard..

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:46 pm

If that was a dave jones team tonight we would not have come back and kept pushing till the end so well done to malky and the team introducing the never say die attitude , secondly if maynard was playing we woule have won so much more comfortably becuase the amount of chances we created crosses and helguson and this 6'4 giant could not convert one if maynard was playing we would have had 3-4 I really hope this finishing issue is resolved before it starts to cost us and teams start to put goals past us and we need 10 chances to convert one into a goal ,maynard diddnt even score once but you could see if he scored a couple then he would be on a role and we would have one of the best strike rates going so unless velikonja ,mason or heidar helguson (lol) starts scoring like charlie austin is then I think we need to bring in a striker who finishes into the squad so we can be more ruthless and clinical.

Re: maynard..

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Grow up slatting Helguson.. I wish fans would stop getting erections from strikers who are fast pacey and that.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:00 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Grow up slatting Helguson.. I wish fans would stop getting erections from strikers who are fast pacey and that.

Says you masturbating over Emile Sinclair!!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:03 pm

But Sinclair is World Class.. I question how he ent mentioned in the same breath as Ronaldo or Messi.. Sinclair must be suprised playing Championship Football with a 60million price tag on his head, staggering if I'm going to be honest.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:05 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:But Sinclair is World Class.. I question how he ent mentioned in the same breath as Ronaldo or Messi.. Sinclair must be suprised playing Championship Football with a 60million price tag on his head, staggering if I'm going to be honest.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:10 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:But Sinclair is World Class.. I question how he ent mentioned in the same breath as Ronaldo or Messi.. Sinclair must be suprised playing Championship Football with a 60million price tag on his head, staggering if I'm going to be honest.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Why seem so shocked young James?

I can see you think I'm an idiot for comparing him to Messi or Ronaldo? Well I agree with you because he is way past them..

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Sorry pal, this joke has already been tried with Emile Heskey.

:roll:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Jollffe wrote:

Sorry pal, this joke has already been tried with Emile Heskey.

:roll:

Are you sure your a fan of the game FOOTBALL? If you think this is a joke then log out.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:30 pm

I think Taylor's crossing was more the problem tonight.