Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

VINCENT TAN WINS

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Haven't lost in Red, Haven't won in Blue!

Big elements of luck aswell ;)

VT WINS, YOU ALL LOSE!

BLUEEEEBIRDS :ayatollah:

Re: VINCENT TAN WINS

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:04 pm

You've cursed us now you absolute FOOL I can see charlie austin getting a HATRICK against us on the weekend now! and looking at the November fixture list I FEAR it wont be our only defeat in red over the next few weeks (hope im wrong though) #MalckaysBarmyArmy :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:07 pm

bluebirdsboy wrote:You've cursed us now you absolute fool I can see charlie austin getting a hatrick against us on the weekend now! and looking at the November fixture list I fear it wont be our only defeat in red over the next few weeks (hope im wrong though) #MalckaysBarmyArmy :ayatollah:

Charlie Austin is a top quality striker he will be a THREAT just stop him from getting the ball we should be okay!

VINCENT TAN WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:08 pm

We should play in red home and away IMO. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Play to win in red play to loose in blue.
Watford play in blue tonight and the team in red need 2 more players to beat the blue.
His Majesty the Sultan of Gonorrhea must of been humbled by what he saw tonight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:15 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:We should play in red home and away IMO. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think we should still have the blue kit regardless of results as it keeps the tradition and heritage of the club intact IMO

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Play to win in red play to loose in blue.
Watford play in blue tonight and the team in red need 2 more players to beat the blue.
His Majesty the Sultan of Gonorrhea must of been humbled by what he saw tonight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: