Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sending offs

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Not that I'm that bothered about it now :lol:

But can anyone I tell me why they got sent off?

I didn't see the first one does anybody know? :lol: but was the second one for kicking the ball away on a yellow card? :ayatollah:

Anyway games like that are the difference between a side going up at the end of the year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Sending offs

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:39 pm

The second sending off was for kicking the ball away.. my mate said the first one was something to do with Noone and getting hit in the face or something.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Pinster25 wrote:Not that I'm that bothered about it now :lol:

But can anyone I tell me why they got sent off?

I didn't see the first one does anybody know? :lol: but was the second one for kicking the ball away on a yellow card? :ayatollah:

Anyway games like that are the difference between a side going up at the end of the year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The first one was an off the ball event on the sideline, I can't remember who it was but after the tackle, tried getting up, something was said and the Watford player pushed him in the face

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Plus the young watford player who snapped craig conway here last season should have been red carded but wasnt so justice has ultimately been done :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:45 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:The second sending off was for kicking the ball away.. my mate said the first one was something to do with Noone and getting hit in the face or something.

I was sat right behind it but missed it myself :oops:

Nooney was rubbing his chin and gesturing as if he'd been punched by him.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:51 pm

First red looked like nothing. Crowd got him send off :)
What about that tackle on Whitts by the way from the canton it looked like he could of come off alot worse!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:52 pm

I saw the first sending off Noone and the Watford player both slid off the pitch and over the touch line and there was a little tussle on the touchline but has the Watford player got up he clearly punched Noone on the back and right in front of the linesman so it was a deserved red card, Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio :D :lol: