Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I think we'll miss Maynard

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Helgason just lacks something for me. Seems like a very fustraiting player so far and I think the fans thought that tonight aswell by the sounds of it. Bluebirds! :ayatollah:

Re: I think we'll miss Maynard

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Maynard will be a big miss for us - will be interesting who MM goes after in Jan :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:31 pm

helguson is vital to us. if u expect him to run around taking players on like noone then u r mistaken.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:31 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Maynard will be a big miss for us - will be interesting who MM goes after in Jan :ayatollah:

Hope it's someone with some pace which is what we haven't got at front now :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:32 pm

helguson is vital to us. if u expect him to run around taking players on like noone then u r mistaken.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm sorry but what are you expecting from Helguson?

Hes 34, hes not exactly running and chasing down all game but its always nice to have a bit of experience in the team.

He does his job very well. His job is to win in the air and hold the ball up and bring others into play. For someone his age he does very well to keep up with this level of games.. got to give it to him for a good bit of fitness.